Sponsored

doctorres112

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Cruiser, 2021 Toyota Corolla
Lariat has the same gunmetal blue as the XLT. The seats are likewise blue/brown.
Oh man....thanks for the detailed photos. I'm having doubts on how that's going to look. Anyone else going Lariat concerned about those color choices for the interior or just me?

-Chris
Sponsored

MaxTrucklet

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Oh man....thanks for the detailed photos. I'm having doubts on how that's going to look. Anyone else going Lariat concerned about those color choices for the interior or just me?

-Chris
The reason I ruled out Lariat in the vert beginning is due to those TAN seats! I only like all shades of charcoal or black.

doctorres112

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Cruiser, 2021 Toyota Corolla
Dang, I just watched a fairly crisp video and it looks like seats are also a shade of blue. I really thought the seats were black with brown inner pieces.

Here's the link:

These really don't look good at all.

SoupFiend

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford ranger, 09 Honda civic
I enjoy the colors of the lariat interior. I think it looks a lot nicer than just plain black. I'm really glad that I upgraded to the lariat and also that I went with cactus gray

Sponsored

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It really should be call Cactus Grean. If you see it in the sunlight it's more green than gray.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It really should be call Cactus Grean. If you see it in the sunlight it's more green than gray.
It's not though. Photos pick up the surrounding colors way more than in real life. I've seen it a few times and never get a very strong green tint that you see in photos.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's not though. Photos pick up the surrounding colors way more than in real life. I've seen it a few times and never get a very strong green tint that you see in photos.
I have to respectfully disagree. I parked next to a 2021 Ranger and it's definitely more green than gray. Reminded me of the pastel colors of the 50s.

The Speaker Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51 Lariat Lux CP360 SIBL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Slightly tangential, but it seems the Lariat has Michelin tires in the first picture, not the Contis on the Xxx.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I have to respectfully disagree. I parked next to a 2021 Ranger and it's definitely more green than gray. Reminded me of the pastel colors of the 50s.
I spent a decent amount of time ogling a Cactus Grey Bronco a couple weekends and it was the lack of a strong green tint, and predominant grey tone that convinced me to go with it over A51.

What a controversial color this is!

Sponsored

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What a controversial color this is!
Tell me about it, man. Every day since ordering I've debated changing to CG. Most likely I'll stick with A51, but no matter what I end up with, I know I'll always second-guess myself.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope some Amazon seller would come up with a different color phone tray to swap out the orange ones in the XLT
You can order black ones from the XL. its just a piece of rubber that pops out. I saw it at the auto show.

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can order black ones from the XL. its just a piece of rubber that pops out. I saw it at the auto show.
Where to order? How about the door handles?

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where to order? How about the door handles?
Ford parts will have this stuff available from the parts department when these trucks start arriving at dealers.

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This color stuff is interesting. My wife is an artist and can see colors I can't. But after her coaching I can see a little of what she's talking about.
Sponsored