First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT Alto Blue Eco with AWD 4k tow. I love it, daughter loves it, wife likes enough to suffer the payments lol.

Ford Maverick Picked up last night 4167E6A3-967C-4267-B0BD-8C5BD9A3E174

Ford Maverick Picked up last night 78B5F074-BD66-46DF-88E4-D64207740881

We kept the old daily dependable so it’s a bit cramped for parking atm. 6 cars total here so I guess that parts car in the image needs to go this summer.

No issues to report. No hood flutter, weird rattling, etc that others have posted. Radio is working fine but I do am/fm only.

So far my only complaint, and it’s my fault for not unpairing, is I got a phone call and it about caused me to swerve it spooked me so bad. It was bugging me on the center screen, my phone in my pocket, and the console area behind the wheel to answer my phone. It was loud lol. I don’t text or talk on the phone at all when driving, never have, refuse to change. Not all technology is good.

Anyway, it came almost 3 weeks early and I couldn’t be happier. Now to play musical vehicles to get parking under control lol
Sponsored

Ken

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape and Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice. Congratulations!

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! Congrats. Almost the same as my order that’s in production. I hope it’s built soon and shipped soon!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful .

Deleted member 2764

Nice! Enjoy! Tracker says mine was delivered today. Remembered I told dealer not to call till ready to sign and take home. Don’t want to break down and call, Lol!

Sponsored

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! Also almost the same as my order, only thing I missed checking off on the options sheet is the rear manual sliding window, emailed my dealer but still haven’t heard back yet, love those wheels that come with the xlt 4k tow package though

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
XLT Alto Blue Eco with AWD 4k tow. I love it, daughter loves it, wife likes enough to suffer the payments lol.

4167E6A3-967C-4267-B0BD-8C5BD9A3E174.jpeg

78B5F074-BD66-46DF-88E4-D64207740881.jpeg

We kept the old daily dependable so it’s a bit cramped for parking atm. 6 cars total here so I guess that parts car in the image needs to go this summer.

No issues to report. No hood flutter, weird rattling, etc that others have posted. Radio is working fine but I do am/fm only.

So far my only complaint, and it’s my fault for not unpairing, is I got a phone call and it about caused me to swerve it spooked me so bad. It was bugging me on the center screen, my phone in my pocket, and the console area behind the wheel to answer my phone. It was loud lol. I don’t text or talk on the phone at all when driving, never have, refuse to change. Not all technology is good.

Anyway, it came almost 3 weeks early and I couldn’t be happier. Now to play musical vehicles to get parking under control lol
Looks great, Congratulations.
Sponsored