Picked up a XL with 4k tow today.

bruceasl

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
I ordered a XLT on July 15th and got a confirmation email and been waiting every since, Priority 10. Today received a text from my salesman saying he had a XL with 4k and the gentleman who ordered it backed out. I went there fast I could, test drove, haggle with price and brought it. Its better than I expected. Will post some pictures in the coming days.
Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Nice job! Pics??

Jlaw86

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a XLT on July 15th and got a confirmation email and been waiting every since, Priority 10. Today received a text from my salesman saying he had a XL with 4k and the gentleman who ordered it backed out. I went there fast I could, test drove, haggle with price and brought it. Its better than I expected. Will post some pictures in the coming days.
Congrats! Can't wait to see it.

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
So you got it below msrp?

OP
OP

bruceasl

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
So you got it below msrp?
They wanted above MSRP. Thats what they can do if you don’t accept your order I guess. The gentleman’s order came to $25655 before taxes. They wanted $29000.

Sponsored