Sponsored

Part number for the factory outlet and light that goes in bed?

Jmav216

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xl
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know part number for the factory outlet and light that goes in bed?
Sponsored

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Does anyone know part number for the factory outlet and light that goes in bed?
have been looking for this also, not sure what option I missed ordering but I thought my maverick had it and it doesn't. Hoping I can add it myself

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
EDIT: Updated part #'s and photo's to include the power button for the lamp.

So here are the four part numbers I was able to find on the back. A Google search resulted in very little but when I plugged them into Fords parts website they popped right up. There might be more part numbers hiding but I didn't want to tear into it any further.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Here are the four numbers I found and a link to each on Ford parts website.

This is the cover part # NZ6B-16F105-BC
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/b...d-parts-general/cover-14199565-1#/partMatched

This is the charger/outlet part # NZ6T-19J289-AB
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/e...parts/battery-charger-14490681-1#/partMatched

This is the lamp part # JL34-13D719-AA
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/e...sy-luggage-compartment-6606989-1#/partMatched

This is the power button for the lamp part # NZ6T-14K147-AA
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/electrical/switches/steering-wheel-switch-14200249-1#/partMatched

Here is a pic of the four part numbers I was able to see easily but keep in mind there might be more. I have circled them in red for easier finding.
Ford Maverick Part number for the factory outlet and light that goes in bed? IMG_20220419_104254482_HDR

Here is a pic of the part # for the lamp power button. It was hard to capture because it's so small.
Ford Maverick Part number for the factory outlet and light that goes in bed? IMG_20220420_085608288_HDR

Last edited:

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for providing this info !

OP
OP
Jmav216

Jmav216

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xl
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thx

Sponsored

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@bob_vic
have been looking for this also, not sure what option I missed ordering but I thought my maverick had it and it doesn't. Hoping I can add it myself
Most likely it was not adding the Lux package option to your order. I believe that the bed outlet/light is only available on the XLT and Lariat trims and then the Lux package option is needed.

There is an additional option for all three trim levels called the 110V/400W Outlet for $150 but it only adds the house hold style receptacle to the cab only. XLT and Lariat trim levels with the Lux package already have this option included.

Last edited:

st3v

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am interested if someone can find out the other parts like the wiring harnesses...

I also ordered my non-Lux Maverick XLT with the 110V/400W Outlet for $150. I thought it would have an outlet in the bed, but I see that it won't from others posts here. So I want to try and retrofit it if possible.

I am wondering if it will be easy to retrofit the bed portion if I have the option for the 110V/400W Outlet.

Last edited:

Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! I'd like just the light and the button to turn it on as my truck isn't equipped with the inverter. Now to find the button part number.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@Ricketts
Nice! I'd like just the light and the button to turn it on as my truck isn't equipped with the inverter. Now to find the button part number.
I have updated the information in post #3 to include the part number for the button/switch for the lamp. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Awesome! Thank you.
You're welcome. While I had it apart again I decided to take a look at the wiring. To me it looks like the lamp and power button tie right into the 12 volt power for the tail lights.

The wiring for the plug is a whole other beast and it ran back to a chunky wiring harness wrapped in orange wiring loom.

Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You're welcome. While I had it apart again I decided to take a look at the wiring. To me it looks like the lamp and power button tie right into the 12 volt power for the tail lights.

The wiring for the plug is a whole other beast and it ran back to a chunky wiring harness wrapped in orange wiring loom.
Oh ok, my goal was to power it all off the 12v optional pigtail.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Oh ok, my goal was to power it all off the 12v optional pigtail.
Yep that would work to. I'm not sure if that 12v optional pigtail is powered all the time though but it would be easy to hook it up to a volt meter and find out.
The nice thing about the bed lamp is that the vehicle doesn't have to be powered on in order to use it.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention is that the power switch for the bed lamp is also tied into the reverse lights/brake lights mounted above the rear window. So when you turn on the bed lamp the reverse lights above the rear window also illuminate.

Last edited:

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep that would work to. I'm not sure if that 12v optional pigtail is powered all the time though but it would be easy to hook it up to a volt meter and find out.
The nice thing about the bed lamp is that the vehicle doesn't have to be powered on in order to use it.
So if you forget and leave the light on, can it run the battery dead?
Sponsored