First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Purchased a Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid Last Friday. I had a, Eco-boost Lariat on order with the dealership since last November. After the price of gas went up I started Thinking about ordering a 2023 hybrid model which I mentioned to the sales manager.

I went by the dealer about 2 weeks ago to discuss the 2022 to 2023 situation. He mentioned a vehicle had been declined by another customer and would I like to look at the window sticker. The window sticker was for a Maverick Lariat hybrid with all the options I wanted. It would be delivered in about 2 weeks to the dealership. The price would be MSRP if I declined the one I had on order when I purchased the Hybrid. I would need to send him an e-mail to his company e-mail to decline it.

I agreed to his terms after discussing with my wife. He did not ask for a deposit or have me sign anything. He said it was ours.

Friday after the truck arrived at the dealership we took the buyers order to he Credit Union next door which did the financing. We paid our down payment and signed the paper work to register the truck at the dealers finance office. No attempts to sell us any other products while we were there. A low stress experience for this purchase.

The dealer will sell my old order and will have some ADM added. It was scheduled to be built on August 6th.

Have really enjoyed driving My new maverick. I did find the tires were still over inflated to 43 psi after about 25 miles of driving when I was looking at the different info screens. The ride was much better after the air adjustments.

This dealership honors the MSRP price on ordered vehicles and at this time does not require a deposit
Sponsored