First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XLT Oxford White. Back in 2004 I did buy a New Ford that color.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0050.JPG
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0051.JPG
Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a part of the white club. My last 5 vehicles have all been white. Haha

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great with the Lux, giving the mirrors the same colour as the body.
Not really, blacked out mirrows would go nice with front tint windows, that would black out the whole top part.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As stated early in this thread, white vehicles are cooler in hot, sunny weather.

Also: " The safest car color is white. White vehicles have a 12% lesser chance of accident involvement than black vehicles under all weather and lighting conditions. White provides a lot of contrast between the vehicles and their surroundings, making these cars easy for other motorists to see."

Two good reasons to choose a white Maverick.
Unless you're in snow country.😁

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Sorry Team Oxford White, I've made the decision to jump ship and join the Alto Blue Team. I finally saw the interior and although I was planning to change the seat covers out that didn't change the dash and door panels. So I went with what I thought would be a better match for the fugly interior. Don't like detailing navy blue, but if I stay on it it should look pretty good. Now if they would schedule some hybrids we can realize our truck dreams.
I'M BACK Team Oxford White. I originally ordered Oxford White and changed to Alto Blue. After seeing it in person I decided to come back to Oxford White. No more changes.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I'M BACK Team Oxford White. I originally ordered Oxford White and changed to Alto Blue. After seeing it in person I decided to come back to Oxford White. No more changes.
I went from Oxford White > Carbonized Gray > Area51 > Oxford White. I too am done changing.

I got tired of all the other available colors looking only good to me under specific lighting conditions - full sun. White always looks white, even if it screams “work truck white”. Should look classy with Lariat/Lux/FX4 combination. I’m used to white vehicles. My weekend sedan I’ve had for 15 years still looks fantastic so I know what to expect.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I went from Oxford White > Carbonized Gray > Area51 > Oxford White. I too am done changing.

I got tired of all the other available colors looking only good to me under specific lighting conditions - full sun. White always looks white, even if it screams “work truck white”. Should look classy with Lariat/Lux/FX4 combination. I’m used to white vehicles. My weekend sedan I’ve had for 15 years still looks fantastic so I know what to expect.
Same here, the wife ONLY likes a white vehicle so I know how to make it shine. A good detail job and some ceramic coating, it will pop.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sometimes when I see these great Oxyford White pics, I kinda wish I had stuck with it instead of switching to the Cactus Gray, but then I see pictures of the Cactus Gray and I say... Hey I am glad I switched. Love both colors! :)