Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. My XL will be Oxford White. I've had 2 Rangers with Oxford White and Gray interiors and find that combination works best for me with the standard black accents on exterior. Typically they are the cheapest models when you buy off the dealers lot too. Also, living in warm weather climates the vehicles tend to stay cooler in Spring & Summer months.

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I’m still highly considering Oxford White for my Lariat build.

charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150
Nope. Drove white Ford's at work for almost 35 years. My own F150 is white. I'm looking forward to a change.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I'd be fully loaded Lariat buyer. Would look great with the black FX4 wheels. It may scream "work truck", even to me, but the black and white contrast is a classy look to me. The pop of red taillights and partially red FX4 badge will look sharp. Even the Blue Ford emblem will kind of have the american theme going, red, white and blue. Haha!

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I ordered the Oxford White Lariat with Hybrid, Luxury Pkg, 360, and a host of other options. I HATE white vehicles, they are too blah looking and there are a kazillion white vehicles on the road. Count them at the next red light.

I prefer a Yellow vehicle but it's not available. I might wrap it yellow if I can find a really good shop. I've had 2 vehicles wrapped and paid a lot of money and they looked like my granddaughter did it. So for now it's White Oxford.

Why White this time around you ask? The wife LOVES white and her Lexus ES300h is White. So to help convince her I NEEDED a Maverick I picked White. It worked! 😁 This way it looks like we are in sync with our vehicles. And Black accessories make it look really good.

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. Oxford White all the way baby! You will never go wrong with white. Yes Area 51 and Cyber orange are very nice but in case you need to touch up, you can find white paint anywhere.

Jojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Work truck white here, too. Almost went blue, but I just like the relative anonymity of a white Ford. XLT with AWD and Fx4.