Sponsored

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Why does it take a month to ship? Is there a customs delay at the mexican border?
Quality checks shipping to the border inspections to make sure their isn't any unwanted snow in the truck then shipped your region via train then to ur dealer by transport truck then few days for your dealer to prep. Takes time at each step of the way.

Sponsored

Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I ordered mine on 8/14 and haven't gotten a single email about anything 😖 no confirmation, no build date no order status. nothing!!

xhrist

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quality checks shipping to the border inspections to make sure their isn't any unwanted snow in the truck then shipped your region via train then to ur dealer by transport truck then few days for your dealer to prep. Takes time at each step of the way.
Snow would explain how they kept the costs down!

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 8/14 and haven't gotten a single email about anything 😖 no confirmation, no build date no order status. nothing!!
Contact your dealer and make sure your order has a valid email address on it and that your order priority code is between 10 and 19. If your priority code is 20 or higher then your dealer incorrectly entered your order as stock and not retail.

I ordered on 8/23 with a priority code of 10 and got an email within hours from ford that they accepted the order.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

glohworm

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No vehicle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford just notified me that my build week has been moved back from 10/4 to 10/11. I have only the base XL trim hybrid with just a trailer hitch. Bummer. I'm curious as to why the reversal?

AC13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT / 1964 Ford Fairlane 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

When they built the Fusion there, buyers were not finding snow, but um, tightly packed bags of grass clippings in the spare tire well of the car. Funny how those things happen in a desert climate.
Sponsored