Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Picked up our 24 Lariat Hybrid on Wednesday and have been busy over the last couple of days with a few accessory installs, So far really enjoying the new truck. Installed WeatherTech floor mats, Diode Dynamics LED bulbs, Mabett Flaps and Fender Flares, Synetica USA retractible Tonneau cover, Rhino roof rack and Elevate Bed rack. The next task is getting the Roadmaster baseplates installed so we can flat tow it.

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg
Diode Dynamics led bulbs.... I have not heard anyone mention those, that I recall.
- where did you get them?
- reasonably priced?
- any hyper flicker/flash issues?
Sponsored

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Diode Dynamics led bulbs.... I have not heard anyone mention those, that I recall.
- reasonably priced?
Sorry, missed the other one where someone asked. Thanks for the info.
Looks great.

OP
OP
gwrace14651

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

- reasonably priced?
I bought them directly from the factory. They are expensive but I bought mine on their black friday sale. I had to shave off the tabs on the rear tail light bulbs and front turn signals. Everything else was plug and play. No hyperflash on the exterior but turn signal indication on the interior is blinking about twice it's normal speed. I may need to just install some of their resistors that I purchased with the order.

a***h

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota Venza 22 F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up our 24 Lariat Hybrid on Wednesday and have been busy over the last couple of days with a few accessory installs, So far really enjoying the new truck. Installed WeatherTech floor mats, Diode Dynamics LED bulbs, Mabett Flaps and Fender Flares, Synetica USA retractible Tonneau cover, Rhino roof rack and Elevate Bed rack. The next task is getting the Roadmaster baseplates installed so we can flat tow it.

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg
I installed the RoadMaster base plates, with all of the necessary accessories about a month ago on my Lariat Hybrid. It was quite a job. I've installed many of these base plates over the years. I believe this was the worst one I've done. However, it turned out better than I thought it would.
Ford Maverick Our almost ready to go Maverick Toad IMG_0964 Lar
Ford Maverick Our almost ready to go Maverick Toad IMG_1003 Lar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is my first time

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg
this is the first time im hearing of the synetec cover… i just the the retraxone for double the price and am kicking myself

Sponsored

OP
OP
gwrace14651

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is my first time

this is the first time im hearing of the synetec cover… i just the the retraxone for double the price and am kicking myself
IMHO the Synetica is a Retrax clone. I could not see the difference in comparing the two except for the huge difference in price. I have not leak tested it yet but not too worried about that as we won't carry anything in there that water will damage. Will mainly be used for camping supplies. Don't feel too bad about spending money. I had paid for a Roadmaster baseplate kit to go with our NSA tow bar system. Just tonight decided to go with the Demco. So now need to sell the kit. I had 14 months to purchase my Mav accessories a little each month. But in this case should have waited on the Demco baseplate.

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg
congrats on your '24 Mav. great looking rig by the way :)

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg
Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸
And nice Excursion too

Mightybeast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sure. It appears to be well made and the install was pretty easy. I did have to remove the two Ford flex cargo sliding rail system as it interfered with the tonneau clamps. Gave them to my son who has a 22 Ford Maverick. It does take up a little bed space in the front but there is still room to put things underneath. I like the fact that you can lock it open in any position. It's a nice black color, pretty stout and comes with the T-Rails. Slides very easily from full open to close. To mount the Elevate rack I just slid in the T-bolts and fastened them down. I think Amazon had it on a black Friday sale for $50 off. That Elevate rack system is very heavy duty and well made. Really like it as well. Hope this helps.
Where you purchased your rack?

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg
That actually looks nice. I didn't think I liked this color. Looks good with the black accents.
How did you get your post on the main news page? I tried to figure it out so I can post my Maverick build. Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
gwrace14651

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That actually looks nice. I didn't think I liked this color. Looks good with the black accents.
How did you get your post on the main news page? I tried to figure it out so I can post my Maverick build. Thanks.
I don't know it just showed up one day. Maybe an admin posted it.

Scouter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Lexus ES350, Saturn Sky and order Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9373.jpg

Scouter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Lexus ES350, Saturn Sky and order Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the whole set up. I ordered the 2024 Lariat edition just for the solely reason as a work truck and something to tow behind an RV. I would be very curious to see how you set things up to tow. Expected delivery sometime early next year.

OP
OP
gwrace14651

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Love the whole set up. I ordered the 2024 Lariat edition just for the solely reason as a work truck and something to tow behind an RV. I would be very curious to see how you set things up to tow. Expected delivery sometime early next year.
I can tell you that the wait is pretty painful. It was 14 months for us. But it is worth the wait. Have had so much fun with accessorizing our first pickup truck. Decided to go with the new Demco baseplate as it is the least destructive to the Mav fascia and active shutter system. Check out Tweetys for the best price. Any Demco baseplate is 575.59 with free shipping. Just order by the Demco part number 9519360. We will be using the NSA ReadyBrute Elite II system with the surge brake for the tow bars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gwrace14651

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)