First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have any of you had any trouble getting monthly allotment or # of orders ahead of you from your chosen dealerships? Mine seem like they are honestly trying to help but haven't left me very confident in getting a Maverick even remotely soon (this year).

Is it better to just get an order in now locally and wait and see or try at one of the bigger Ford dealerships with hopes they have a bigger allotment?

What are you guys hearing?
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If say just go ahead and order. I think what you order vs where is going to be a bigger impact in terms of potential delay. Find a dealer that is good to deal with, whether locally or one of the ones offering discounts if you are willing to travel or deal with shipping, and get the order in!

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All I get from my dealer is be patient and not to expect to get my Maverick before early next year. They aren’t rude about it but aren’t very helpful either…

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Have any of you had any trouble getting monthly allotment or # of orders ahead of you from your chosen dealerships? Mine seem like they are honestly trying to help but haven't left me very confident in getting a Maverick even remotely soon (this year).

Is it better to just get an order in now locally and wait and see or try at one of the bigger Ford dealerships with hopes they have a bigger allotment?

What are you guys hearing?
I have but I don't blame my dealer for it. My sales guy told me they already had some scheduled ahead of me even though I was the first one to order from his dealer.
I originally ordered an XLT FWD with the 4K tow package on 6/23 but as many of us now know Ford nixed that option a week or so ago.

So my sales guy texted me the same day it happened and gave me the options. So I had to switch over to AWD. I don't blame my dealership for this. IMO it was a Ford Corporate issue that delayed my Mav.

velvetsMT

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, F250. F350
My dealer claims none are scheduled but they will all be delivered in the fall. I'm not holding my breath. Since the dealer claims there are no priority codes they have no idea what order the orders are in. I know I was the first one to reserve but the fourth order submitted since they didn't know how to do it the first day I tried to order and made me wait till the next afternoon.

Sponsored

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have but I don't blame my dealer for it. My sales guy told me they already had some scheduled ahead of me even though I was the first one to order from his dealer.
I originally ordered an XLT FWD with the 4K tow package on 6/23 but as many of us now know Ford nixed that option a week or so ago.

So my sales guy texted me the same day it happened and gave me the options. So I had to switch over to AWD. I don't blame my dealership for this. IMO it was a Ford Corporate issue that delayed my Mav.
I believe that 4K tow with FWD was late availability option from the start, before it was cancelled by Ford. You should now be in better shape for a scheduled sooner build.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I believe that 4K tow with FWD was late availability option from the start, before it was cancelled by Ford. You should now be in better shape for a scheduled sooner build.
Yeah I think you are correct. It was late availability from the get go. Hopefully now that I've switched over to XLT, AWD, Lux package, with 4K tow package, and Copilot360 my build gets bumped to the front of the line.

I had to re-sign a new Dora when I switched over to AWD and I noticed my dealer changed my priority code from 19 down to 13 which is cool. I didn't even have to ask!:)
Sponsored