Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
I have seen lots of discussion on lead times with hybrid, but I must be missing if someone has mentioned eco boost and more specifically XLT Lux package. I practically ordered mine yesterday compared to some of you (8 weeks ago) and was curious what people are actually seeing.
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
June 24th order date for me but I also had other options like AWD, tow package, 360, ect. Estimated delivery provided by Ford is 1/24/2022 but that has already been pushed back once and I suspect it will happen a couple more times before taking ownership.

I suspect the FWD tow package debacle that happened early on and the spray in bed liner held my order up longer than others though.

OP
OP
LM42

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
June 24th for me but I also had other options like AWD, tow package, 360, ect. Estimated delivery provided by Ford is 1/24/2022 but that has already been pushed back once and I suspect it will a couple more times before taking ownership.

I suspect the FWD tow package debacle that happened early on and the spray in bed liner held my delivery up longer than others though.
Eek! 7 months for an eco boost huh? Ok, I guess I better just settle in for the wait LOL. I ordered AWD and 4k tow also, but not 360

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Eek! 7 months for an eco boost huh? Ok, I guess I better just settle in for the wait LOL. I ordered AWD and 4k tow also, but not 360
Like I mentioned I got caught up in the the whole FWD tow package mess that Ford had early on in the Mav order process so I think that is why my wait has been longer than others.
Couple that hot mess with the spray in bed liner constraint and it was a perfect storm for a longer than usual wait.

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Maverick XLT AWD ordered
I ordered AWD EB XLT with lux and FX4 package with 360 and manual sliding window.
confirmation email 11/03
Crickets ever since

Sponsored

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Maverick XLT AWD ordered
I ordered AWD EB XLT with lux and FX4 package with 360 and manual sliding window.
confirmation email 11/03
Crickets ever since
And mine was with the hard drop in on Lux

sbpd601

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbon gray XLT 2.0 AWD LUX 4K
My XLT lux 2.0 awd with 4k towing was ordered and confirmed 07-15-21. Still no build date.

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my XLT 2.0 EcoBoost Lux, 4K, FX4, Moonroof, 360 on 12/6 - DIBL version only one available on Lux. Confirmation email 12/10. 1/13 Received Build date of 2/28. No accessories beyond the packages and moonroof. No idea how Ford prioritizes. Good luck - if all goes well we will see our truck in first few weeks of April.

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Oct 12th Shadow Black XLT AWD Ecoboost LUX Pack, 4K, moonroof. I have a Canadian order but my dealer has not notified me of anything so I’m hoping for an Easter Maverick.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Over 7 months for me. If you can find something else you’re better off. But if you’re in zero rush then worth it I guess.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LM42

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my XLT 2.0 EcoBoost Lux, 4K, FX4, Moonroof, 360 on 12/6 - DIBL version only one available on Lux. Confirmation email 12/10. 1/13 Received Build date of 2/28. No accessories beyond the packages and moonroof. No idea how Ford prioritizes. Good luck - if all goes well we will see our truck in first few weeks of April.
Hmm. I didn't realize you could change to a drop in. I would lose the line all together if I knew for a fact that it would process the order faster. I haven't been assigned a VIN yet, I wonder if it would be worth it to make the change to see if it gets put in any sooner....,

Mike7571

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
confirmation email 11/03
Crickets ever since
I ordered almost the exact build on the same day XLT Lux AWD eco with Fx4 on 11/3 and just the order confirmation with a side crickets since.

newmaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
I have seen lots of discussion on lead times with hybrid, but I must be missing if someone has mentioned eco boost and more specifically XLT Lux package. I practically ordered mine yesterday compared to some of you (8 weeks ago) and was curious what people are actually seeing.
Ordered in August and received in October.

axl_rose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Axl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are the wait times the same for the Lariat or do they prioritize those slightly more because they are the top-of-the line in the model range?

OP
OP
LM42

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Over 7 months for me. If you can find something else you’re better off. But if you’re in zero rush then worth it I guess.
I am not really in a rush. I am actually going to downgrade trucks. I just hate waiting. Absolutely zero luck finding one on the lot though in the SW, so I am likely stuck waiting on the order.
Are the wait times the same for the Lariat or do they prioritize those slightly more because they are the top-of-the line in the model range?
I don't believe trims are prioritized, unless there is a specific component shortage due to any given trim level.
Sponsored