Chas995

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Within 1 hour of registering I had 1 text, an email and 3 phone calls from dealership. Wanted to set up a test drive asap...for a Transit Van. Sent them a text clarifying "Maverick, not Transit Van" and have not heard from them since.
Sponsored

Scoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford focus
XL, cactus gray, with towing option. Dealer called within 15 min of making the reservation. Might have to change to an XLT to get a cruise control. Really don’t want to spend over $2000 more though. Come on Ford you could have offered it as an option.

IBleve

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Reserved late yesterday as well for my wife. Same as above, 2 texts and 3 emails immediately.

niknailor

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Maverick XLT /w FX4, 4K & XLT Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yup, reserved one the day of the announcement! Got a voicemail from the dealership I also reserved a Bronco at, from the same salesman I was dealing with before, within ten minutes!

Shooting for...either Area51 or Velocity Blue or Alto Blue...XLT...2.0L AWD...tow pack, FX4 pack...idk what else lol

Sponsored

Bigred_19

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado
I reserved an XL, but I did not realize that the XL did not have cruise control. Will have to upgrade to an XLT- have to have
cruise, as I make a few trips a year around Ohio and definitely need it.

marshmap

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger XLT
I just put in my order for a Lariat First Edition this morning, can’t believe how many dealerships said it wouldn’t be orderable yet...

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
I just put in my order for a Lariat First Edition this morning, can’t believe how many dealerships said it wouldn’t be orderable yet...
And that's one of the reasons I love this community. Everyone is helpful and keeping everyone informed to make the purchase easier.

vladytom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vlady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda, Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did it the first day... I selected the base because it's always room to grow at the time of ordering. Always wanted a truck, but I don't like the the big monsters...

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got $500 off MSRP in Ottawa, Canada. Not great but not terrible considering how many dealers wanted to charge pure MSRP plus a surcharge.
XLT with Luxury package, 360, 4K towing, and off-road package. Perfect cottage hauler.

Sponsored

KingRoomba

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Ordered My XLT today with some extra options. Bed is 4.5 feet and 6 ft with the gate down. 53.3 inches wide for those who have been trying to find it. You can fit a dirtbike diagonally with the gate down. Using some algebra you get roughly 89.5" diagonal fit. Est delivery is Sept-Oct.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reserved one yesterday and hoping to put in my order with the dealer tomorrow. Going Lariat but unlike many here I'm doing the hybrid because it'll be my DD and I see a long-term increase in gas prices.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah… after a couple of those I just ordered from Chapman and am planning a trip. 😆

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reserved @ 3:02am (within 2 minutes of opening of reservations). I did get an email from dealer but have yet to place color/options. Does the timing of my reservation also hold my place/position in line?