Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Ordered my XLT FX4 Luxury a week ago and my son in law ordered an XL hybrid today from a different dealer Their dealer couldn’t find the order entry yet so they still do not have the confirmation from Ford.
Sponsored

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!
Reserved online, but went to the dealer to order. Got an email From ford confirming my order. First truck. First Ford in a while. Excited.

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
don't over think it :p A vehicle this new (and probably popular) is probably not going to get discounted much from MSRP in most areas, and they probably won't play the dealer shopping game with you. Visited my local dealer today after making reservation and mentioned guys on here talking 3% off invoice on here. He doesn't think it will work out that way in the end and mentioned mark up being common on Bronco Sport as comparison. I caught a glimpse of a screen showing holdbacks and such and the margin is tiny on these- especially lower end without options.
Well the Granger Ford deal is real and 3% under is the reality, while it is not a large amount it usually offsets other fees that dealerships charge...

Just my .02 about how we sell vehicles...

chrisn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Milan, 1999 VW Jetta TDI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2022 Maverick XLT Front-Wheel Drive
  • 2.5L Hybrid
  • Velocity Blue Metallic
  • 17" Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Spray-in Bedliner
  • Manual Rear Sliding Window
  • Trailer Hitch Reciever
  • Tray Floor Liners
  • 110v cab outlet

This is my first pickup and my first new vehicle. Can't wait for it to show up! Ordered 6/17 from Keller Brothers Ford.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order confirmation. My first truck as new homeowner in the suburbs. This is perfect for all my Home Depot trips and DIY projects my fiancé and I do! I am considering adding the rear manual window now that I saw someone using it to haul extra long wood planks. Thoughts?

Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1DAB47E9-BAFA-4990-86A4-B6B4CCC7B44E

Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] F9F76A38-1A0B-4ADB-BEC3-EAD1AA3B93E0

Sponsored

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a Lariat FWD Hybrid in Hot Pepper Red on May 17th.

I added the Lariat package for the B&O audio. Total MSRP is $31255, not a bad deal for everything that's included.

niknailor

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Maverick XLT /w FX4, 4K & XLT Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Order confirmed by Ford in email!

XLT AWD 2.0 in Area 51 with the XLT Lux, 4k Tow and FX4 Off Road packages. Total MSRP around $31k~, can't wait for when it's built!

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those that got your email conformation, are you able to see your order when you sign into your Ford account? I have yet to receive my email confirmation when my order should have been placed last Monday (dealer insists that the order was placed and the paperwork shows a priority code of 19 instead of 99)...

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Bronco Black Diamond
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that got your email conformation, are you able to see your order when you sign into your Ford account? I have yet to receive my email confirmation when my order should have been placed last Monday (dealer insists that the order was placed and the paperwork shows a priority code of 19 instead of 99)...
No, I have 2 orders on my Ford account, one for a Bronco and neither show up. You should have gotten an email from Ford though confirming that they received your order (check your spam folder). Priority codes 10-19, you are good to go, a priority 99 means to hold the order and do not build.

Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority codes 10-19, you are good to go, a priority 99 means to hold the order and do not build.
Where are you seeing the codes? I don't see anything on my order confirmation.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cactus Grey XLT 2.5l Hybrid ordered this Saturday. Very excited for this truck I have been looking for this exact vehicle for many years. Thank you Ford for finally making this a reality.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cactus Grey XLT 2.5l Hybrid ordered this Saturday. Very excited for this truck I have been looking for this exact vehicle for many years. Thank you Ford for finally making this a reality.
That Cactus is a popular color. I like it, looks good with dark trim too.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got this sent to me from Ford after sitting down with Salem Ford and placing my order.

Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] EB8F9827-0B29-455A-847D-A2D4F12FCC98
Sponsored