Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Ended up changing my order from a Cyber Orange Lariat Hybrid w/Lux Package to a Area 51 First Edition Hybrid. I like the orange color a lot but the FE package adds the sunroof, bed cover, and the different style wheels for $1000 more than my orange config and seems like a good deal as I'd probably get a cover at some point.

I should update my avatar
Sponsored

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Bronco Black Diamond
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you already reserved the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!
Maybe the topic should be changed to 'Have you Ordered a 2022 Maverick' as the reservations really don't mean anything.

I ordered my Maverick from Albert of Granger Motors today. What a pleasure doing business with Albert, Granger. These folks have this down. Ordered an XLT, hybrid, Lux, Co-P360 in Cactus Gray.

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
Ordered mine on 6/9 XLT with Area 51, LUG package, sliding rear window and floor mats, paid MSRP the dealer had a Cactus Gray and a Area 51 Bronco on site so I got to look at the colors. both are great colors but the Wife liked area 51 better.

Minimalist

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ford Ranger FX4, '17 Ford Transit Connect
Yes, on the first day.
XLT trim, White, AWD, FX4, 2.0 EcoBoost/8-speed, 4K Tow, Spray-in liner.

I need to go back through this selection, with advice from the group, to see what I missed, should want, should get. Reading carefully about the Ford hybrid/CVT, that would actually be my selection, if it were offered in the AWD that I need for driving out of our steep aggregate driveways and in/out of local gravel mining pits. We have detailed experience with the ZF VT1F CVT but this Ford eCVT unit is nothing like that steel belt arrangement where the "CVT reputation" developed. This Ford truck is going to show the industry what is needed.

Advice solicited for my choices!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Cactus Gray XL FWD Hybrid this afternoon. I received e-mail confirmation from Ford about 10 minutes after my dealer clicked the button.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Just ordered my Area 51 XL with the power outlet. I will add the bed liner when it is off late arrival.

I got a great deal over at chapman with Ed. Here is his info, I highly recommend. Saved me some $$$

Here is his contact info

Ed Simpson

Business Development Manager

Chapman Ford Northeast Philadelphia

215.608.0373 - Office

215.932.3148 - Cell

Last edited:

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Officially confirmed/submitted and paid a deposit for my Maverick XL.

Maverick XL
2.0 AWD
Tow Package
Spare tire

Should be just at $27k out the door (6% sales tax, X-Plan). Will be doing the spray in bed liner myself and saving $500 since the option does not come from Ford but is done when the vehicle is delivered to the dealer.

Keep an eye out in the electronics section and interior/exterior sections for my posts.... Got some things planned including katzkin leather, Sync 4 Swap (should be possible based on prelim wiring diagram overview), and upgraded rims with 245/65 BFG KO2s. Also looking to level the truck as it appears to have the typical Ford truck rake (would prefer to lower the rear instead of raise the front but that would depend on aftermarket spring availability).

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverick XL
2.0 AWD
Tow Package
Spare tire

Should be just at $27k out the door (6% sales tax, X-Plan). Will be doing the spray in bed liner myself and saving $500 since the option does not come from Ford but is done when the vehicle is delivered to the dealer.

Keep an eye out in the electronics section and interior/exterior sections for my posts.... Got some things planned including katzkin leather, Sync 4 Swap (should be possible based on prelim wiring diagram overview), and upgraded rims with 245/65 BFG KO2s. Also looking to level the truck as it appears to have the typical Ford truck rake (would prefer to lower the rear instead of raise the front but that would depend on aftermarket spring availability).
Where does your info com from that the dealer sprays the liner? Any comment from Granger Ford?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Maverick XL
2.0 AWD
Tow Package
Spare tire

Sounds like it will be a nice rig when you are done with it... (y)

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where does your info com from that the dealer sprays the liner? Any comment from Granger Ford?
My dealer said it’s done when the truck is delivered. My prelim order sheet did not show the liner when I was considering it. It’s possible though that my rep just wanted to have it done at the dealer instead of ordering from Ford. Didn’t dig much into it after I decided to DIY it.

mdh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mauro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update since last week: placed an order (not just a reservation) with the dealer earlier today. XLT Hybrid in Cactus Gray, trailer hitch, full-size spare, and spray-in bedliner.

rob804

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
$500 refundable deposit. Pre-ordered Today. XLT. AWD. Cactus Grey with all packages and rear view sliding window at MSRP. Impossible to get below MSRP in this environment. Shopped 3 dealers. Very happy and excited!

$34,380 with MSRP + Dealer Fee + Taxes + Tag/License fees.
Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] AE3A60D9-8085-4DFB-AE42-31BBCEA02822
Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 20BF7678-62E8-4387-8589-D05108D53E4B
Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 76F4D4C4-7C7E-48A3-AFC5-2CD72D99706B
Ford Maverick đź“Š Maverick Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 96B8AE0B-BE88-4BBE-B44A-DB543525EA34

Last edited:

rob804

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Maybe the topic should be changed to 'Have you Ordered a 2022 Maverick' as the reservations really don't mean anything.

I ordered my Maverick from Albert of Granger Motors today. What a pleasure doing business with Albert, Granger. These folks have this down. Ordered an XLT, hybrid, Lux, Co-P360 in Cactus Gray.
Can u tell us how much was MSRP, Taxes, Dealer Fee, Tag/License Fee?
Sponsored