First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 2012 f150 fx4 in white and really love the white on it but seeing more pics of the Maverick it white I might be regretting it and want something different I hope I can change my order, what color should I go with
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma šŸŒ®
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2012 f150 fx4 in white and really love the white on it but seeing more pics of the Maverick it white I might be regretting it and want something different I hope I can change my order, what color should I go with
Haha! What colors do you like? Light colors? The cactus gray looks pretty darn good on the Maverick. I went with carbonized gray because I think itā€™ll look good with the Lariat interior.
What trim did you order in the Maverick?

OP
OP

Justinb625

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cactus grey is close to being the one I want I ordered the xtl and My salesman told me it had the wireless charger and push start but it doesnā€™t so I ask him if I can move up to lariat and I havenā€™t heard back from him and I feel bad if I ask to change the color now haha I wish I can see all the color options in person before I order but thatā€™ll be forever from now

OP
OP

Justinb625

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it looks good but Iā€™m thinking of changing it up a bit idk yet itā€™s a tough decision

Sponsored

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
White is timeless but boring for the same reason. I'd personally go for Cactus Gray as my first choice and Area 51 as my second. I really liked Abyss Gray on the Ford F-150s. Wish they didn't can it so soon.

OP
OP

Justinb625

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iā€™m really liking the red in the 2.0 lariat fx4 they showed but idk which color red that is hot pepper red or rapid red?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma šŸŒ®
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cactus grey is close to being the one I want I ordered the xtl and My salesman told me it had the wireless charger and push start but it doesnā€™t so I ask him if I can move up to lariat and I havenā€™t heard back from him and I feel bad if I ask to change the color now haha I wish I can see all the color options in person before I order but thatā€™ll be forever from now
Itā€™s your truck. Donā€™t feel bad for asking what you want. You can change it until you get a VIN. Good luck on the decision. Cactus gray is a neat color!

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma šŸŒ®
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m really liking the red in the 2.0 lariat fx4 they showed but idk which color red that is hot pepper red or rapid red?
The one in the studio/release pics? Thatā€™s hot pepper red and has an orange tint. That was my first choice but hubby liked gray. I do, too, so not worried.

H0pelessOpus

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat - 2022 Explorer Timberline
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can do better than White. Can't go wrong with silver or grey if you don't want to want to keep it basic.

Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So many great colors make for tough choices. Iā€™m holding out for the digital color-changing upgrade, so that I can just flip through them on the fly. JK, I went with velocity blue. White is great though, and youā€™ll never regret it on hot days!

OP
OP

Justinb625

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost