Sponsored

Ordered exactly 7 months ago today, UPDATE - Maverick is Home!

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is at 270 days since we ordered. Sitting 80 miles away from me at the train yard. Hopefully next week, if not then we have to cancel our financing and start all over again.
I can’t read the sarcasm here. 270 days ago would be in April 2021…

Congrats @Big_T!! 👏👏🎊🎉🍾🥳

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Typo. 210 days since I ordered .
While that is a crazy long time I think we'll see folks with 325+ days before we all get thru this. Some may get pushed to MY23 before it's over and done with.

I know this doesn't help and I hate it's taking Ford this long to get us our trucks but am glad you'll see yours soon!

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
While that is a crazy long time I think we'll see folks with 325+ days before we all get thru this. Some may get pushed to MY23 before it's over and done with.

I know this doesn't help and I hate it's taking Ford this long to get us our trucks but am glad you'll see yours soon!
On another note, the Maverick seems to be parked in the driveway of the guy who is going to hopefully deliver it to the dealer on Monday. It currently sits 35 miles away from me. Hope to get it on Tuesday after whatever the dealer does to new cars and being state inspected.

Sponsored

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Big T congratulations when you go out tomorrow you be careful in that weather I'm over here in Tennessee and it's starting to hit already and it's messy so I imagine when it gets over to you and North Carolina it's going to be pretty bad so you be safe out there looking at your new Maverick and I wish you very many happy and safe miles. in your new Maverick take care brother☺0

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
No time to get pre-delivery done today. And service is closed Saturday and Sunday. And snow and ice storm coming all day Sunday so unsure about Monday delivery, things go crazy here in the south with winter storms....BUT it's here and will be mine soon. Going to visit tomorrow to look it over. My salesman sent a pic -

IMG_4333.jpg
Wait till you have a clear window of weather ahead before you take it!

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went by the dealership around lunchtime today to see the Mav in the flesh. It was good to actually put my hands on it after the long wait. Pictures don't do these trucks justice, it's a good looking little truck, and I'm happy with my color choice (ordered cactus gray sight unseen).

It's liable to be Tuesday or Wednesday before I can get it, depending on the weather. I'll update here with a picture when it's in my driveway.

Ford Maverick Ordered exactly 7 months ago today, UPDATE - Maverick is Home! servbay

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brought my little truck home this afternoon after most of Sunday's snow/sleet/ice had melted. Love everything about it so far on the short drive home. The seats are firm but not hard. Very comfortable to me. Love the XL interior colors.

My free FITS kit was already in the vehicle, the wire harness for the pickup bed power connector was under the rear seat. The rear seat latches nicely without slamming. Radio tunes different stations properly. Everything works as advertised.

Shoutout to my salesman, Hap, for picking me up at my house. Quick and easy process in the office and the 7 month and 4 day wait is over and I'm a happy new Maverick owner. If you're in central NC I highly recommend Crescent Ford in High Point. No games or dealer add-ons, just a $595 admin fee. This is the 4th vehicle I've bought there in about 17 years.

Ford Maverick Ordered exactly 7 months ago today, UPDATE - Maverick is Home! 20220118_155825

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats man - looks the best in your driveway

Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brought my little truck home this afternoon after most of Sunday's snow/sleet/ice had melted. Love everything about it so far on the short drive home. The seats are firm but not hard. Very comfortable to me. Love the XL interior colors.

My free FITS kit was already in the vehicle, the wire harness for the pickup bed power connector was under the rear seat. The rear seat latches nicely without slamming. Radio tunes different stations properly. Everything works as advertised.

Shoutout to my salesman, Hap, for picking me up at my house. Quick and easy process in the office and the 7 month and 4 day wait is over and I'm a happy new Maverick owner. If you're in central NC I highly recommend Crescent Ford in High Point. No games or dealer add-ons, just a $595 admin fee. This is the 4th vehicle I've bought there in about 17 years.

20220118_155825.jpg
Congrats after the long wait! Good to see some of the long haulers getting their trucks. I know you're going to love it. I simply adore mine ;) . Drive safe on that slippery stuff!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

20220118_155825.jpg
Welcome to the new owners club. I have had mine since early November and have not found a single issue with it. Hope your experience is equally as good.
Congrats.

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Lappo424 mine is home, yours should be next.