First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi, I ordered a lariat lux, cp360 and 4k tow package on 12/26/21. I got a confirmation the same day from Ford. No other communication. However I do not see any order number on the confirmation or the signed build sheets. I know I may not even see this truck. But as long as I got that confirmation email am I good to go? Just hurry up and wait?
Sponsored

Rusty Tom

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an xlt 2.0 awd with lux on Dec 20. I received a confirmation from Ford Motor Company within 24 hrs. I heard nothing else until Feb 3, when I received an email that the vehicle is scheduled for production in the week of Mar 29. This notice also contained the VIN of the vehicle.

I was told when I ordered that it would be 2-6 months before the vehicle was produced. Scheduling is a complicated process, especially with the constraints for spray in bed liners, chips, tires, etc. Many have received notice that their scheduled builds have been pushed back, so I regard no news as good news. I also will not be surprised to be pushed back a time or two, but that's how it goes. Fretting and fussing is not productive, so I come here to find out about products and installs and avoid the heartburn. Some have received their trucks and are enjoying them. Good luck!

Phil Skinn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion Titanium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I ordered a lariat lux, cp360 and 4k tow package on 12/26/21. I got a confirmation the same day from Ford. No other communication. However I do not see any order number on the confirmation or the signed build sheets. I know I may not even see this truck. But as long as I got that confirmation email am I good to go? Just hurry up and wait?
I just called the Customer Service Center at 800-334-4375 yesterday and a nice young lady confirmed I have an active order and looked up my order number for me.

Ford88

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
like it was said, best way to confirm is just call ford direct and make sure your order is all set. Good luck I have a similar build from 9/27 and still waiting to get scheduled. Now that new orders have stopped hopefully they can get caught up quicker

OP
OP
NJBob

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks all, I called the number not a long wait got a nice young lady. She said my order was approved and gave me an order code and a sales code. The order code was a very short number only 4 digits. Have no idea what the difference is between an order and a sales code.

I ordered from a small dealer in NY on the Sunday after Xmas. Was on the fence for months got in just before the increase. Looks like they did everything correct. Also NY has a fixed doc fee $175. In NJ that can be as much as $500 every little bit helps. Rusty Tom think that was great you heard so soon about your build. Thank you again.

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That short order code is what my dealer used to look up my order in their system when I called to ask about the priority code on my order.
Sponsored