First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help since this will be the first car I order sight unseen

How would you place a condition such as "if I don't fit comfortably inside" or if rear room is too tight" or even "if I don't like the way it drives"? Could something be included in regard to "if by delivery finance rate has not dropped to x amount" or is the purchase agreed to at the current rate?

Thanks in advance!

(I'm Canada if that changes things)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Usually rates, rebates, and trade in values are what’s available at time of delivery. My dealer said if there’s any reason I don’t like the Maverick I ordered once it arrives, I’m not obligated to buy it. The dealership will be able to sell it on their lot with no problem. My $500 deposit is completely refundable also… no questions asked.

OP
OP
ElMaverick

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
Usually rates, rebates, and trade in values are what’s available at time of delivery. My dealer said if there’s any reason I don’t like the Maverick I ordered once it arrives, I’m not obligated to buy it. The dealership will be able to sell it on their lot with no problem. My $500 deposit is completely refundable also… no questions asked.
I was told something similar as in "usually if someone doesn't order something crazy which you are not, we are able to sell it no problem"

But I trust a dealer's usually as far as I could throw a maverick

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
But buy locally or wait till you can test drive,
Sponsored