Orchard Ford Kelowna BC- New loaded Lariat

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Took delivery yesterday of a loaded up Lariat: Ordered March 16th and delivered to me July 28th. Very happy with that.

Dan at Orchard Ford in Kelowna was great. He did everything he said he would and upheld the agreed upon 'out the door' price that we negotiated at the time of order. I was in and out in one hour with no pushy warranty sale and no mention of undercoat/paint protection at marked up prices (or any other upsells). Dan under promised and over delivered in every way. 10/10 experience all around. I admittedly was a bit nervous from reading about some of the dealer experiences on here. There was no need for it.

Drove the truck directly to the tire shop and upgraded the tires to Maxxis Razr AT 235/65/17. Also had the FX4 decals removed (new ones on order). Nothing else done yet but will have a few minor aesthetic upgrades soon:

Ford Maverick Orchard Ford Kelowna BC- New loaded Lariat 20220628-085405

Ford Maverick Orchard Ford Kelowna BC- New loaded Lariat 20220628-132359

(No tires)

Ford Maverick Orchard Ford Kelowna BC- New loaded Lariat 20220628-133547

(Maxxis Razr 235/65/17)

Ford Maverick Orchard Ford Kelowna BC- New loaded Lariat 20220628-140446
Sponsored

dergrah

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And my exact build from November in Calgary hasn't even been scheduled. Stupid.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
I thought they cut off orders in Jan. Was this one dealer allocation?

OP
OP

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Nope
I thought they cut off orders in Jan. Was this one dealer allocation?
I was told by my sales guy that it was a regular quarterly allocation in March that came as a bit of a surprise to them. He was clear they received more than one allocation (I didn't ask how many) but I didn't waste any time.

Canada has not stopped taking orders from what I can see. The dealerships are allocated differently as I shopped around a decent amount and most quoted me at least six months.

Initially, Orchard quoted me 6 months to 1 year, but they would have still taken the order and deposit in March. Dan called me mid March and said they had been allocated more build spots and quoted me delivery before the end of August, so it came two months earlier than expected.

This little truck is pretty sweet. Really liking it so far.
Sponsored