Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Cyber Orange should have been called _______ Yellow.
Actually, in sunlight it’s more of a Navy gold color. I really like how the metal fleck glistens. Hot Pepper Red would have been another color I would have chosen if it had been available.

Ford Maverick Orange vehicle—Cyber Orange or Hot Pepper Red IMG_0073

Ford Maverick Orange vehicle—Cyber Orange or Hot Pepper Red IMG_0050

Ford Maverick Orange vehicle—Cyber Orange or Hot Pepper Red IMG_1089

Ford Maverick Orange vehicle—Cyber Orange or Hot Pepper Red IMG_1091

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had a burnt orange truck—loved it as it stood out, wasn’t over the top nor blah and it certainly didn’t blend in. It also fit for a few of my favorite sport teams. Ford, of course, doesn’t have that color.

I currently have a Lariat with the cyber orange on order.

I’ve seen a new orangish colored Ford truck around town every so often. Is that the hot red pepper?

I really don’t want a RED vehicle and I’m second guessing the cyber orange. I’ve tried to see one at a dealership, but no luck. I’ve heard, for the Lariat, the color is more orange than red.

True/false? Ideas? Thoughts? Pictures?
Have you decided on what to do?

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I feel your pain. I started with Cyber Orange(schoolbus yellow). Went to the dealership to look at a vehicle with Cyber Orange, Velocity Blue, and Hot Pepper Red. I really was considering switching to Hot Pepper Red since it is a Reddish Orange and looks to be a beautiful color. The dealer only had Cyber Orange and Velocity Blue vehicles for comparison. Cyber Orange was just too Yellow. So I pick Velocity Blue which is very pretty! I am looking for a vehicle that can be easily spotted in a parking lot! lol!
What I would really love is a Velocity Green!

bird.jpg
The Cyber Orange is neither Orange nor yellow but due to the metallic fleck it really glistens in sunlight and is really more like true Navy gold. As for standing out in the parking lot, it does! Easy to spot. I think there’s only one other Maverick in Abilene, TX but mine’s the only one with BAP and black door handles.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
The Cyber Orange is neither Orange nor yellow but due to the metallic fleck it really glistens in sunlight and is really more like true Navy gold. As for standing out in the parking lot, it does! Easy to spot. I think there’s only one other Maverick in Abilene, TX but mine’s the only one with BAP and black door handles.
It's nice to be special! So glad you're enjoying your Maverick, Hal!

Sponsored

SCBFABWORX

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands, 2018 Cadillac CTS V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Bronco is Cyber Orange. Check out the license plate.
Ford Maverick Orange vehicle—Cyber Orange or Hot Pepper Red Bronco C

The Bama Flash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my 2022 Hot Pepper Red. I call it Red but my wife sees Orange. Anyway, I like it.

Ford Maverick Orange vehicle—Cyber Orange or Hot Pepper Red IMG_0128

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of course I am biased, but I think of all the Ford Vehicles that have had Cyber Orange as a color option, that color looks the best on the Maverick. I don’t care for it on the Broncos, nor the Mach-e, but simply love it on my Maverick and will keep the vehicle for years because of the sparkling color.

with that stated, the Hot Pepper Red is also a nice color.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

also if you like school-bus yellow then go with the cyber-orange
Not true, when I clay barred by CO and ceramic coated it, it's had a deep gold color

Scottl12986

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a burnt orange truck—loved it as it stood out, wasn’t over the top nor blah and it certainly didn’t blend in. It also fit for a few of my favorite sport teams. Ford, of course, doesn’t have that color.

I currently have a Lariat with the cyber orange on order.

I’ve seen a new orangish colored Ford truck around town every so often. Is that the hot red pepper?

I really don’t want a RED vehicle and I’m second guessing the cyber orange. I’ve tried to see one at a dealership, but no luck. I’ve heard, for the Lariat, the color is more orange than red.

True/false? Ideas? Thoughts? Pictures?
Hot Pepper Red is more of a Burnt Orange / Rust Color. It looks more deep red in pics, but in person, and in the sun, it is definitely Burnt Orange. Go to a Large Ford Dealership. There are a ton of Rangers, and Bronco’s in Hot Pepper Red, that can show you. It’s definitely more burnt orange than the Cyber Orange. Cyber orange is more like a school bus color.