Sponsored

Options for Tonneau Cover with Bed Rack?

PandaSlash

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima
I'm trying to find some options for my maverick that would accommodate a tonneau cover with bed racks on top of it. I know of the RetraxPRO XR (https://retrax.com/retraxpro-xr/2022/ford/maverick) for other trucks, but apparently they are also developing one for the Maverick. I realize its probably not practical to do so, but my wife is insisting on a tonneau cover.

I just wanted to ask if there were other alternatives that just the Retrax or if there was a rack that would fit over any tonneau. Preferably low profile bed racks.
Sponsored

maverickVT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XLT w/ FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was researching the same thing.

I found the Elevate Rack System Link and the Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau cover with special rail Link

It doesn't look like you can purchase them yet, but I'm sure they're working on it.

deadeye

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm trying to find some options for my maverick that would accommodate a tonneau cover with bed racks on top of it. I know of the RetraxPRO XR (https://retrax.com/retraxpro-xr/2022/ford/maverick) for other trucks, but apparently they are also developing one for the Maverick. I realize its probably not practical to do so, but my wife is insisting on a tonneau cover.

I just wanted to ask if there were other alternatives that just the Retrax or if there was a rack that would fit over any tonneau. Preferably low profile bed racks.
Pace Edwards "Ultragroove" and Retrax are the most popular. Pace Edwards is a long time maker of bed covers, many swear by thier performance/durability.

Truck Covers USA, has a unique solution, where thier tonneau side rails give you space to bolt down a standard Yakima roof rack T-slot tracks.
https://www.truckcoversusa.com/american-rack-system/

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC40 RDesign,Toyota Tacoma TRD OR, 21 Bronco
Any updates or products coming out for this yet?? I have the factory tri fold hard tonneau, love to get a Yakima bed rack on here……

MarkFranMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any updates or products coming out for this yet?? I have the factory tri fold hard tonneau, love to get a Yakima bed rack on here……
Billiebars and xtrusion overland

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found these Angry Elephant racks with TS Rails and I installed the Pro X15 from Truxedo.

They all fit perfectly.
Ford Maverick Options for Tonneau Cover with Bed Rack? C7B79A30-FBCD-42CC-B774-FE49E68BADBB

The Malone Kayak tie down post were a later separate addition.

MaverNick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 1988 F-150, 1960 F-Yaris
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This past Friday (2/10/2023), a colleague drove his brand new 2023 Toyota Tundra to work, and I had a chance to look closely at his Tri-Fold LOMAX® Folding Hard Cover. My Maverick is not in production yet (build date of 3/6/2023), but I am sold on this particular Tonneau cover, and it will be the first aftermarket purchase for my truck.

This cover has everything I am looking for in a Tonneau. I want a strong, lightweight, low-profile cover that keeps my cargo dry. It also needs to open and close easily. I also want a quiet ride. I do not want a cover that makes noise and vibrates. And last and most important, because the Maverick's bed is only 4 1/2 feet, I need a cover that is easily removed to make the most of the bed size when needed.
The Lomax Folding Hard Cover does it all. I was so glad to have a chance to see one up close and to see it for myself. I also like that it is built by a reputable organization - Agri-Cover, Inc., located in Jamestown, North Dakota. They have been around since 1981.

I also checked; this cover is made for 2022 and 2023 Mavericks.
https://www.agricover.com/lomax/
Sponsored