First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone try this set on a maverick cos they look sweet in my opinion.

Ford Maverick Optional Bronco sport wheels Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 11.44.08 AM
Sponsored

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I like these wheels as well but from what I can tell they're pretty hard to find as take offs since they are optional wheels. I think most people who plan to swap out wheels on their BS probably aren't paying extra for optional wheels just to replace them. They're also pretty pricey ordering them at the parts counter..

OP
OP
Exiwolf

Exiwolf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like these wheels as well but from what I can tell they're pretty hard to find as take offs since they are optional wheels. I think most people who plan to swap out wheels on their BS probably aren't paying extra for optional wheels just to replace them. They're also pretty pricey ordering them at the parts counter..
I have seen some on dealership lots on pre build broncos so it's not always what ppl ordered. I guess just need to look around, but yes will be hard to find .

Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have seen some on dealership lots on pre build broncos so it's not always what ppl ordered. I guess just need to look around, but yes will be hard to find .
Just know that even if you order the same size wheels and plan on just swapping the tires from one set of wheels to the other, it's going to cost you about $200 to swap. My Escape S came with 17" steelies with hubcaps so I bought the OEM 17" alloys and swapped the tires. The mounting and balancing, new valve stems and such was just a tick under $200.

OP
OP
Exiwolf

Exiwolf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just know that even if you order the same size wheels and plan on just swapping the tires from one set of wheels to the other, it's going to cost you about $200 to swap. My Escape S came with 17" steelies with hubcaps so I bought the OEM 17" alloys and swapped the tires. The mounting and balancing, new valve stems and such was just a tick under $200.
I work at a shop so no cost in swapping tires over , stems are cheap to replace for me ...I just like the look of that wheel , at the moment my maverick is equipped with the upgraded rims that was part of how she was on the lot .

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I work at a shop so no cost in swapping tires over , stems are cheap to replace for me ...I just like the look of that wheel , at the moment my maverick is equipped with the upgraded rims that was part of how she was on the lot .
Where are you? Might be interested in buying those XLT RIMS..

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
I have 4 wheels from my Bronco Sport Badlands that I may put on my XLT or I may sell the set.
Ford Maverick Optional Bronco sport wheels 1637587386225

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 4 wheels from my Bronco Sport Badlands that I may put on my XLT or I may sell the set.
1637587386225.png
i looked at your avatar, what part of FL are you in? I am in Kentucky, western edge

Sponsored

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick