MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck unscheduled rollovers! Scheduled in November, given 5 build dates in January, but none of them have stuck. My dart keeps falling out of the Ford production dartboard. 465 days of joyful anticipation.
Sponsored

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 15 months of waiting...I really hope this is my week. Still can't believe I ordered at the beginning of October in 2021, waited all of 2022, now into 2023 and still nothing.

TheQuixotic1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford C-Max SEL. 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

JB513

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 15 months of waiting...I really hope this is my week. Still can't believe I ordered at the beginning of October in 2021, waited all of 2022, now into 2023 and still nothing.
I don't know how Ford thinks that is ok. I mean I assume you put down some money for this order as I did? Did we all put down $500? The fact that we can't even get a window is infuriating. I mean not everyone can just wait for years for a d**n car!

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know how Ford thinks that I ok. I mean I assume you put down some money for this order as I did? Did we all put down $500? The fact that we can't even get a window is infuriating. I mean not everyone can just wait for years for a d**n car!
Yep, $500 deposit for me as well...and they estimated I would get the truck in 8-10 weeks. Its now been 65+ weeks lol.

Sponsored

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
id guess 1000-1500 if were lucky
(guesstimate numbers)

1300ish/30000ish = 0.043333

Nice, I have a solid 4.3% chance of being scheduled this week.

Still, probably more than double of any other week

bridges1992

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, $500 deposit for me as well...and they estimated I would get the truck in 8-10 weeks. Its now been 65+ weeks lol.
Ford doesn’t require a deposit to be put down that is entirely on your dealer.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be pretty happy to know if my order will be built or not so I can figure out my next move
Yes, it would be nice to just say these are the orders in the pool we might get to and break the news to those that have no shot.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would be pretty happy to know if my order will be built or not so I can figure out my next move
While I doubt Ford is scheduling hybrids for the entire production year this week, I agree I would like the know the same thing if I had an active hybrid order.

Sponsored

MRickDetroit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe there is a chance for me too?! Oct 2021 order, contacted chat yesterday and here is their response:

" I see that your vehicle is: 2023 Maverick - In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean. Once you have your VIN from the dealer, you can start tracking your vehicle order at..."

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford: You need to switch to Ecoboost
Maverick Customer: Okay
Ford: Let's schedule hybrids, haha, we got them!
For the three people that made the switch...

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe there is a chance for me too?! Oct 2021 order, contacted chat yesterday and here is their response:

" I see that your vehicle is: 2023 Maverick - In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean. Once you have your VIN from the dealer, you can start tracking your vehicle order at..."
I suspect that hybrid orders like yours that had a VIN last year but then got cancelled have a much better shot at getting scheduled this week than orders like mine (details in sig) that never had a VIN last year. That being said, what they told you over chat is the boilerplate line they give everyone who is unscheduled. Good luck this week!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST, 2023 Mav XLTremor EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sept of 2021, I grappled with the reality that my 2016 Focus ST will not live forever. I ordered an XLT Hybrid.

After waiting over a year, and stashing cash, and seeing my car sit in the middle of my two stall garage, I realized I had enough space and dough to have a car for utility and a car for play. With the ecoboost being in such smaller demand, I changed my order to a XLTremor.

I figured my Tremor would arrive in time for winter, and I could put off getting new tires on my Focus.

I now have new tires on my Focus............

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel like Ford should have abandoned the allocation system for us cancelled orders. I have a sense that is what is holding up my order since I don't think my dealer is very big. The fact that some people who ordered hybrids in September of 2022 already have their trucks just doesn't seem right. I am happy for them, but why are they making people like myself continue to wait. I am at 15 months now and it will likely be 18 months by the time I take delivery of it if I am lucky.
Sponsored