Sponsored

One year to the day, the Grabber has arrived!

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick One year to the day, the Grabber has arrived! Grabber

My older brother had a 1971 Maverick Grabber with the 302 engine in it, also blue in color, so I honor him by naming my Maverick: Grabber!
One year ago today I ordered this truck, not even imagining what most of us had to go thru. I feel very fortunate and humble ... and excited!
This is my retirement truck, I traded my F150 for it and am very happy! A BIG call out to D & D Motors in Greer, SC for honoring MSRP and no hard sale items.
A big call out to my sales rep: C.R. Byars who was great to deal with and real! Now to get all the accessories installed that I have all ready purchased.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to you. Enjoy.

larryhokie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Ford Maverick (Lariat Trim, Hybrid)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Grabber.png

My older brother had a 1971 Maverick Grabber with the 302 engine in it, also blue in color, so I honor him by naming my Maverick: Grabber!
One year ago today I ordered this truck, not even imagining what most of us had to go thru. I feel very fortunate and humble ... and excited!
This is my retirement truck, I traded my F150 for it and am very happy! A BIG call out to D & D Motors in Greer, SC for honoring MSRP and no hard sale items.
A big call out to my sales rep: C.R. Byars who was great to deal with and real! Now to get all the accessories installed that I have all ready purchased.
Awesome!

Krazyrabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Congrats! I just love Velocity Blue and really wish they had offered it for the '23. I went with Hot Pepper Red instead and hope it will be next year's X-Mas present.

OP
OP
dadd75

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! I just love Velocity Blue and really wish they had offered it for the '23. I went with Hot Pepper Red instead and hope it will be next year's X-Mas present.
Thanks!
I would have ordered Hot Pepper Red if it didn't cost extra, but my F150 was Lightening Blue, similar to Velocity Blue, really like it!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!
Sponsored