First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my "shipped" email today, although it states arrival between Jan 1-7, I am asking anyone around Michigan/Indiana/Ohio how long it "actually" took to arrive at their dealer. ASKING because I have a Veteran rebate certificate that expires on 1/3/22...so of course I am hoping it arrives by at least 1/3. Thanks for any information! Bob
Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my "shipped" email today, although it states arrival between Jan 1-7, I am asking anyone around Michigan/Indiana/Ohio how long it "actually" took to arrive at their dealer. ASKING because I have a Veteran rebate certificate that expires on 1/3/22...so of course I am hoping it arrives by at least 1/3. Thanks for any information! Bob
Information is in the forums if you're willing to search for it. If you get the necessary info from your dealer and are willing to spend a little time on the phone, you can even track its status on the freight line.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully Ford will have their first responder/military and student discount out soon. Yours, mine and everyone else who has that discount will expire on Jan 3.

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully Ford will have their first responder/military and student discount out soon. Yours, mine and everyone else who has that discount will expire on Jan 3.
they usually do not put "new ones" out until the next day (Jan 4)...that way folks don't take the "larger one" if there is a difference...
Sponsored