First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll be hitting the back roads from FL on up to GA and then SC. I'm looking for weird places in each state, like old farm properties with abandoned homes, rumored haunted houses or other oddities --such as Crybaby Bridge in SC. Anyone been there?

Love traveling on Woodpecker Trail, which is a completely different road than I what I remember as a kid.

Will also be coming up to eye some real estate. Looking for a small piece of property that has neighborhood or fairly close range boat ramps in the area. Unrestricted lot preferred that allows 200+ sq foot homes. I want OUT of the city life.
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll be hitting the back roads from FL on up to GA and then SC. I'm looking for weird places in each state, like old farm properties with abandoned homes, rumored haunted houses or other oddities --such as Crybaby Bridge in SC. Anyone been there?

Love traveling on Woodpecker Trail, which is a completely different road than I what I remember as a kid.

Will also be coming up to eye some real estate. Looking for a small piece of property that has neighborhood or fairly close range boat ramps in the area. Unrestricted lot preferred that allows 200+ sq foot homes. I want OUT of the city life.

Best of luck, hopefully not too expensive.
Have fun.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Tiny house?

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man that's sounds like so much fun . My wife retires Friday and if I ever get my Maverick that's what we are going to do explore this beaitiful country we live in . Take care have fun and be safe .