XLT
First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Trim
XLT
I saw some interest in adding oil catch cans to the 2.0L ecoboost. JLT offers complete kits to add the cans but currently does not have a listing because they need a vehicle at their site in Chesapeake, VA ( Norfolk ) to take measurements, identify fittings and find a location for the can. Since the Bronco Sport with the 2.0 is the same engine as the Maverick, if someone in the area is interested in offering a Bronco Sport to get the application started, I am sure that would accelerate what they could offer for the Mavericks. They already have the application for the 3 cylinder Bronco Sport.

machete1323

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition
Trim
First Edition
I saw some interest in adding oil catch cans to the 2.0L ecoboost. JLT offers complete kits to add the cans but currently does not have a listing because they need a vehicle at their site in Chesapeake, VA ( Norfolk ) to take measurements, identify fittings and find a location for the can. Since the Bronco Sport with the 2.0 is the same engine as the Maverick, if someone in the area is interested in offering a Bronco Sport to get the application started, I am sure that would accelerate what they could offer for the Mavericks. They already have the application for the 3 cylinder Bronco Sport.
Seems like it’s available. Not sure if it fits the Maverick trucks or not.
https://www.jlttruecoldair.com/jlt-...2021-ford-bronco-sport-1-5l-ebpassenger-side/

OP
OP

jmcgon237

XLT
First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Trim
XLT
Thanks for replying. The application you refer to is for the 3 cyl, 1.5 engine. It has a different PCV valve location. The can would be the same but hoses and fittings would be different.

Advertisement

Advertisement