Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Replaced the factory turbo inlet pipe with a custom made one and put her on a quick diet.

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome that you're dedicated to making the Maverick fast but honestly, find a less busy road or at least one with a barrier between you and oncoming traffic. It's pretty negligent to be traveling over 100mph on a non divided road like that when the slightest thing could send you into the oncoming traffic in an instant. People want to see their loved ones.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome that you're dedicated to making the Maverick fast but honestly, find a less busy road or at least one with a barrier between you and oncoming traffic. It's pretty negligent to be traveling over 100mph on a non divided road like that when the slightest thing could send you into the oncoming traffic in an instant. People want to see their loved ones.
What can I say, you’re right. Not that it matters but that road in Mexico is industrial and there are few if any cars on my runs. But again, I can’t argue when you’re right. Sucks that we once had 3 Dragstrips within 30 miles and they were all shut down.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Damn man. Try fasting for 2 days and put helium in the tires, I know its got a 12.99 in it!!!!!! Maybe slap a JEGS sticker on it, that could do it.

Also waaaaayyyy more drunks and pill heads anxiety junkies on phones on the road then there are car guys doing testing. Racing is one thing, but testing is so much more focused in general.

SlowTime2011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, that was a fast run. Doing great.