Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maybe this is old news but twice in past week I noticed a member that has the name: Ford Motor Company. I searched to see if there was a thread on this but didn't see one in the first few pages of the website search so I figured if it was mentionted, it was awhile ago.

Your can see an example in this thread:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-week-12v-dead-as-a-doornail.7529/post-167142

Welcome Mr/Ms Ford Rep! Grab a beer/glass of wine or even a sparkling water and stay awhile. I think there's some folks that could occasionally use alittle help with their dealership.

PS Don't everyone pummel this person with nits like my tires were overfilled at delivery, etc. We want them to stay here, gather trends, and help us.

*** Update ***

I looked at all the posting by this member (8 so far), and it seems they jump in when there is a safety issue, etc. (y) Seems to ask for VIN and dealership involved. If anyone has interacted with this Ford rep, let us know how it turned out?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Maybe this is old news but twice in past week I noticed a member that has the name: Ford Motor Company. I searched to see if there was a thread on this but didn't see one in the first few pages of the website search so I figured if it was mentionted, it was awhile ago.

Your can see an example in this thread:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-week-12v-dead-as-a-doornail.7529/post-167142

Welcome Mr/Ms Ford Rep! Grab a beer/glass of wine or even a sparkling water and stay awhile. I think there's some folks that could occasionally use alittle help with their dealership.

PS Don't everyone pummel this person with nits like my tires were overfilled at delivery, etc. We want them to stay here, gather trends, and help us.

*** Update ***

I looked at all the posting by this member (8 so far), and it seems they jump in when there is a safety issue, etc. (y) Seems to ask for VIN and dealership involved. If anyone has interacted with this Ford rep, let us know how it turned out?
This may be a unique opportunity to connect with FoMoCo. At least we know that, theoretically, they're listening. This should not be viewed as an opportunity to chastise them, so please be respectful.

Lets all hope that FoMoCo will understand that the probably the largest single issue with the Maverick is not with the Maverick. It's actually with the many unethical dealers. Maybe Ford will strive to rein in those dealers who are a discredit to the company.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have a truck but did interact with Emily, part of the Ford social media team. I think this will be a good thing for all involved!
Sponsored