Sponsored

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I wish there was a way to place another order through the website still like last year when you could reserve one then work out the details later. With such a small window to place a new retail order its pretty inconvenient.
Sponsored

17riemc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid Moonroof CoPilot360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if I'm posting in the wrong thread but I got a text from one of the dealers in my area saying he got an email from Ford stating the '23 Maverick order banks will be filled either early or mid next week. Not sure how true this is.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if I'm posting in the wrong thread but I got a text from one of the dealers in my area saying he got an email from Ford stating the '23 Maverick order banks will be filled either early or mid next week. Not sure how true this is.
I've seen this from a reliable source, so I'd say this is true.

17riemc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid Moonroof CoPilot360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen this from a reliable source, so I'd say this is true.
This whole thing is a cluster and Ford knows it. It's like Ford knows they aren't making money on a cheap truck so they don't care.

Oh well, that's my $0.02.

Sponsored

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish there was a way to place another order through the website still like last year when you could reserve one then work out the details later. With such a small window to place a new retail order its pretty inconvenient.
Just FYI doing the order from the website wasn't actually creating an order, more like generating a lead for the dealer to follow up on.

webpdq

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge dakota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Different dealer, different result.
Told tham as soon as I walked in that I had walked out of another dealership yesterday over a mandatory $500 deposit, and if they needed a deosit to let me know so I could save us both a lot of time. The subject never came up.
Put in an order for a Hybrid Lariat with 500a, 360CP Assist and Lariat Luxery in Area 51. Priority 14. Took less than an hour.
NEVER get locked in to one dealer. These two are 18 miles apart, totally different attirude.
I ordered mine already and they charged me a $2000 deposit. I found another close dealer who will not charge a deposit. I want to switch to the other dealer. Can anyone tell me:
1. How can I do that?
2. Will I lose my place in line?
Thankssss!!!!!!

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I would suggest trying to find a different dealer.
Just left Autonation Panama City Florida. I ordered 2 ea. Hybrids. My salesman showed me an email from Corporate that sometime early next week the door closed on MY23 orders due to the back-up of MY 21 Hybrids.
Agreed find another dealer. Dealers have experienced crashes with the system but it is open for business. I don't know where you are located but we used Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX. Very smooth experience. MSRP, No ADM, $500 deposit
Just left Autonation Panama City after ordering 2 ea. Hybrids. Sales said the door closes on MY23 orders early NEXT WEEK! Oval chasing their tail on this roll-out. Going, going....GONE

webpdq

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge dakota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is about time!
I ordered mine from my local dealer and they charged me $2000 deposit. Found another local dealer with no deposit. How hard is it to switch dealers now that I have an order and will it change my place in line? Thanks so much.

sweatyyeti

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
If your order isn't in yet, I wouldn't be too hopeful that you'd get it by February. They aren't starting to build the 23s until November. Best of luck to you.
Got the email today. I told the sales guy I wanted to keep everything the same except change the color and he didn’t even bother to reach out to me and ask me about the stand alone options that were changed from the ‘22 models to the ‘23 models.

Ford Maverick OFFICIAL: 2023 Maverick Order Bank opens today (9/15/22) at 4:30 ET / 3:30 CT / 1:30 PT! D57794C4-0E3A-41D2-9D24-B0E38D28503F

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine from my local dealer and they charged me $2000 deposit. Found another local dealer with no deposit. How hard is it to switch dealers now that I have an order and will it change my place in line? Thanks so much.
Changing dealerships is a totally new order. There is no connection between the two.

Greg_in_GA

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
Undecided
I ordered mine already and they charged me a $2000 deposit. I found another close dealer who will not charge a deposit. I want to switch to the other dealer. Can anyone tell me:
1. How can I do that?
Thankssss!!!!!!
Assuming that you do not an incentive from a 2022 order that was rolled over the easist thing to do is to get the order entered at the other dealer, get the confirmation, then cancel the old older and get your deposit back.

They have not explicitly said it but this year it sounds like with the last minute changes your order date really does not matter, it is all about how many allocations the dealer gets and the priority (10 to 19) that the dealer sets on your order.

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
Are they identical builds? If you're married that will avoid the "why does yours have more stuff than mine?" argument! ;)
One's a hybrid ones in EcoBoost all wheel drive both Shadow black

Pumpernickel Pickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ranger, Toyota Corolla, someday a Maverick
Just got back from the local dealership. Ford's ordering system was down, this was roughly 1:30 central time. The dealership couldn't process credit cards either.

Thanks to this site, I texted the salesman what I wanted and was in and out pretty quickly. Dealership is Sam Lemans in central Illinois. They had a Tremor out front, which looked nice.

I ordered the XL hybrid in Atlas Blue Metallic. No packages or extras. I stayed away from anything on Ford's constraint list. Most of what I wanted to add can be done after market anyway.
Just received my email confirmation. 24 hours after my trip to the dealership.

Thanks to folks sharing the problems in the ordering of atlas blue. I proactively texted my salesman about this and let him know what color to use as a workaround.

He said they'll be able to change from black back to atlas blue. I have to say the black is growing on me and would probably look good with some after market external lighting

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1. How can I do that?
Thankssss!!!!!!
If you decide to collect your deposit from the first dealer and place an order at the second, please be sure to CANCEL the first. Or else that’s one more Maverick that is being built for dealer stock. Odds are the dealer won’t cancel it though. They’ll probably just give you back your deposit and say that they’ll take care of it. 😂
Sponsored