First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m sure glad my order was successfully placed yesterday. My wife is 39 weeks pregnant and the doctor is going to induce labor come Tuesday. I didn’t need the additional stress looming with my truck order. I’ll have to name my truck “Emma.”
Or name the baby Maverick:)

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You had an XL go through!?! You must be lucky... our dealership has only been able to get XLTs to submit...the XLs have all sorts of errors when we click "submit".
I wonder if Ford set something pretty basic up on the XL trim that is an impossible combination, but does not say so when you hit save.

I know when I tried to drop some floor-mats back in June/July, there was some weirdness where it forced them to add a bedliner in order to remove the floor-mats. It would error out if they did not. We eventually figured out we could do some weird multi-step adding and deleting to end up at the final resting place I was looking for.

Your_Cousin_Vinny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lincoln Continental, 2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to say thanks for this wealth of information. Walked into the dealership this morning knowing more than my salesman on the changes for '23, very satisfying feeling, and sped us right along.

Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
You had an XL go through!?! You must be lucky... our dealership has only been able to get XLTs to submit...the XLs have all sorts of errors when we click "submit".
What are the current Ford interest rates for the 23 Mav? Any financing deals currently that we can protect when we order? What about if a Ford interest deal pops up? Can we get that if our order is already placed?

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick OFFICIAL: 2023 Maverick Order Bank opens today (9/15/22) at 4:30 ET / 3:30 CT / 1:30 PT! Inked096C959D-2E8E-4F55-86E7-15B77549FBB6

Got my order in (maybe?). Anyone know if "Retail" at the top should be a concern? Haven't gotten the email from Ford, yet. Just want to make sure no mistakes were made when the order was entered and also don't want to bother the dealer any more than I already have. I know they're swamped.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Inked096C959D-2E8E-4F55-86E7-15B77549FBB6.jpg

Got my order in (maybe?). Anyone know if "Retail" at the top should be a concern? Haven't gotten the email from Ford, yet. Just want to make sure no mistakes were made when the order was entered and also don't want to bother the dealer any more than I already have. I know they're swamped.
You are good to go, it should say retail. Not to be confused with fleet or dealer stock.

Sponsored

pickupdude

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just placed an order at a large dealership, as the small one my MY22 order was from doesn't know how and won't return my calls. pretty pissed. gonna still try to order with them to save $2750, but don't have my hopes up. they have my exact order sitting on the lot for sale, $15k markup.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went to the dealer again this morning now that it looks like the Ford WebDo system is up. Guided my salesperson with the 2023 order guide that the forum posted to pick out exactly which options to pick and which ones to leave now that the Lariat Lux Package split off some features, like the spray-in liner which would probably delay orders months. Will have to get that done separately.

Now the wait begins....

Ford Maverick OFFICIAL: 2023 Maverick Order Bank opens today (9/15/22) at 4:30 ET / 3:30 CT / 1:30 PT! Screenshot_20220916_103201

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
Inked096C959D-2E8E-4F55-86E7-15B77549FBB6.jpg

You'll get an email might be a couple hours