YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesperson said to call him today. I work second shift so it won't be possible for me to go to dealer today. Darn it.
Just got off the phone with my salesman. He took the information for my updated 2023 order and says it will be the first one he enters when the banks open. He's ready to go.
It is my understanding that salespeople do not enter the orders into the order banks at dealerships. The salespeople enter the order into their local system and then the order goes to the dealerships Inventory Manager. The Inventory Manager is the person who determines the priority code and other codes and actually enters it into Ford's order banks. These Inventory Managers usually don't work nights, so I think some people have some wrong expectations.
Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just notified by my salesman that Ford has pushed back the order date for the Maverick.

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is my understanding that salespeople do not enter the orders into the order banks at dealerships. The salespeople enter the order into their local system and then the order goes to the dealerships Inventory Manager. The Inventory Manager is the person who determines the priority code and other codes and actually enters it into Ford's order banks. These Inventory Managers usually don't work nights, so I think some people have some wrong expectations.
Sorry about the confusing semantics. My bad.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last fall they didn't have a backlog from the previous MY. A bit of a difference from last year.
Last year they had a lot of items on the constraint list and those impacted build dates.

Also the Hybrid itself was constrained because of the EPA and the "Stop Sell" order was rescinded on November 29th when the OKTB was released.

Mine was built on the November 30th and delivered on December 13th.

There will be deliveries on MY23 Mavericks this fall.

lanslide

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin Levesque
Threads
Reaction score
Website
klphotos.zenfolio.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat, Scrambler 1200XC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer contacted me yesterday to confirm that I would want my MY 22 order converted to a MY 2023 order and wanted to know what changes if any I wanted to make. He did provide an anticipated constants list form Ford on the new model year. They updated my original order and then took a second Maverick order to enter first thing when the order banks open.

I was told that the order banks are opening today to new orders. they also did not have any solid information on new colors or what is included in the Tremor Packages.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There will be MY23 Mavericks delivered this fall just like MY22 Hybrid Mavericks were delivered last fall.

Fall by definition ends on December 21st so my Hybrid Maverick that was delivered on December 13, 2021 was delivered last fall.
The difference is that people see deliveries will begin at a certain time and expect their order will be delivered then. They literally expect to start delivering in the fall (which they did last year), and ramp up deliveries over time. They don't mean they're going to stockpile everyone's order by a certain date and deliver them all in the fall. There are too many orders to build before launch.

Basically, everyone is this:

But not everyone can have their golden goose now.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I give it an 80% chance order banks don't open today. 60% chance they don't open tomorrow. I'm thinking Tuesday of next week.

Sponsored

abdiasq

First Name
Yaser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have shopped bunch of dealers in the LA area and none participate on the X-Plan pricing. Has anyone had luck on this?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got something different on Ford.com
1663261965804.png

EO.png
Be proactive an not wait for the dealer to call you! It's 3 hours from now that the order banks are suppose to open.

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was getting the same thing, try incognito mode, I think the browser cookie monster is at play here.
I tried to track my VIN and got the same message

Brilock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Ridgeline, 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be proactive an not wait for the dealer to call you! It's 3 hours from now that the order banks are suppose to open.
Yep, got 3 different dealers on speed dial, 2 are active texting and 1 actually answers my calls. Nice to be in Central Florida, lots of dealers to choose from here!

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have shopped bunch of dealers in the LA area and none participate on the X-Plan pricing. Has anyone had luck on this?
The GM at my dealership has agreed to accept X-Plan pricing on my order. (Have it through my employer)
Sponsored