Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I’m one of those. Anyone know how many builds get picked from Chapman per month?
No. I've asked in a private email and they side stepped that question. I've called them out on the forum quite a few times and they don't respond. Tom posted on 10 Sept that he hit 400 Total Orders. Now he is rarely if at all even on the forum any longer.

@Dealerinsider if you're out there, can you tell us what the allocations are?
Sponsored

Last edited:

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
PA does not have a front tag requirement.
Having Chapman put the front plate bracket on WITH the Chapman nameplate just so I can spin donuts in Ray Price Ford parking lot while shouting Lets Go Ray Price for no information whatsoever on the order process and delaying my build. Paybacks are a bitch lol

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in that 230 as well. Saved done money but no idea when I'll receive my truck. Starting to question if I made the right decision in July but at this point, I either stay with this decision, change to an ecoboost, consider finding an ecoboost in the wild, or pray I find a hybrid in the wild eventually without a crazy markup.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. I've asked in a private email and they side stepped that question. I've called them out on the forum quite a few times and they don't respond. Tom posted on 10 Sept that he hit 400 Total Orders. Now he is rarely if at all even on the forum any longer.

@Dealerinsider if you're out there, can you tell us what the allocations are?
I’m in no hurry to get it just unsure of when I will actually get it. I hope it’s not later than spring.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m one of those. Anyone know how many builds get picked from Chapman per month?
He hasn’t shared info like that in quite a few weeks. He was listing his monthly allotments. While it doesn’t get us built faster, the transparency was appreciated. Being in the dark is uncomfortable.

Sponsored

camarox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro, Spitfire, Camaro, Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He hasn’t shared info like that in quite a few weeks. He was listing his monthly allotments. While it doesn’t get us built faster, the transparency was appreciated. Being in the dark is uncomfortable.
An update would be great. I don't mind waiting a few months but if it's gonna be like 6+ I would give up my spot and pickup one local.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
An update would be great. I don't mind waiting a few months but if it's gonna be like 6+ I would give up my spot and pickup one local.
I just literally did. Grabbed an XLT in Carbonized Gray at MSRP. Just walked in from signing paperwork

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just literally did. Grabbed an XLT in Carbonized Gray at MSRP. Just walked in from signing paperwork
I'm tempted to do this too, but every dealer I've emailed wants a stupid ADM.

Sponsored

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck ordered from Chapman has been shipped from Mexico to my courtesy delivery dealer in Atlanta. Expected date of delivery 11/9-11/15.
Nice!
What dealer are you working with?

camarox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did the same. Got one at msrp a few weeks ago
A dealer 9 miles from me had my exact truck without the sliding rear window I was tempted to just go pick it up. Hopefully we hear back about allocations.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really want my hybrid that hasn't been scheduled. I'm holding it but it's hard seeing all of the others being selected and built and crickets for me....

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you all that are picking up MSRP vehicles at least do the rest of us a favor and switch your hybrid orders to ecoboost so that we can move up in line 🙏

camarox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you all that are picking up MSRP vehicles at least do the rest of us a favor and switch your hybrid orders to ecoboost so that we can move up in line 🙏
Did folks who bought elsewhere cancel their order with Chapman? If so did you just send an email?
Sponsored