First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They stopped publicly offering their drop ship service due to people complaining about the nonrefundable deposit.
If you’re out of state you can still get the 4% below invoice, but you either have to commit to traveling to the dealership or leaving the nonrefundable deposit to cover the cost of shipping the truck back to Tom if you don’t go through with the purchase.
If you go through with the purchase your deposit is applied to the sale price.
I ordered with them 8/27 after they stopped drop shipping and they didn't say anything about a deposit.
Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order with them last Friday 8/27 and was told I would have to arrange my own shipping through a 3rd party carrier, they aren't doing courtesy deliveries anymore. I think they had just stopped doing it when I spoke with them.
Yes the fellow saying they had discontinued assumed if they discontinued CD’s they were not taking new order, the fellow assumed wrong.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I ordered with them 8/27 after they stopped drop shipping and they didn't say anything about a deposit.
I ordred through them this week too.. They mentioned a nonrefundable deposit once the car gets built but its refundable to that point... I guess I need to check with them if they are doing CD's he did mention i had to set up my own delivery and mentioned uship... but my deposit will just be applied to this? Guess I need a bit more info on the delivery portion of this

Shadow.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
They stopped publicly offering their drop ship service due to people complaining about the nonrefundable deposit.
If you’re out of state you can still get the 4% below invoice, but you either have to commit to traveling to the dealership or leaving the nonrefundable deposit to cover the cost of shipping the truck back to Tom if you don’t go through with the purchase.
If you go through with the purchase your deposit is applied to the sale price.
How much is the deposit?

Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is listed on Chapman`s website that they are no longer offering the 4% under the invoice on the Maverick, it`s back to 3% and I have been told that Tom is no longer offering the CD`s that you will have to arrange the shipping from there dealership to your location if you buy from them. Can Tom chime in on this and tell us if all this is the truth or not. Thanks Tom

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 5f116e896c14c27f2ad5cc5324de3543x

Last edited:

Ryan2200

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order Friday and was told they recently changed to 3% under invoice and was also told they are no longer participating in the CD program. They suggested to check out uship, which is out of the question. I will just fly in and take a road trip back home to South Florida.

Sponsored

Leadphinger

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman (SOLD)
Hi everyone...I’m Tom…also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, & F15014gen Forum…

I am offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Dont worry...if you placed an order with us thru the Forum, ill update you to 4% under invoice....

Feel free to dm/text/email me

215-410-2210
[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
How do I go about getting my dealership to price match or transfer my order if they won't?

UCFGoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None because no registration on Maverick
First and foremost I hope everyone is doing well in the aftermath of the storm.

For those that ordered, what have you heard back? I placed my order on 8/2 and got the DORA, sent copy of DL and signed DORA, got the email from Ford, and nothing since then. Is this normal? (Please oh please oh please be normal.)

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope the people the 4% discount will still be honored for previous orders 😅
I got a signed OUT THE DOOR price with Tom saying what I will be paying him when I receive my Maverick. Hopefully everyone else done the same when they ordered with Chapman. All I ever have heard from everyone is that Tom with Chapman will honor there deal with you, so I think if you had gotten the deal with the 4% with him he will honor it. Only good things said about them.

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order: XLT Hybrid - Velocity Blue + Lux Pack + Co-Pilot 360 + Flr Liner w/o carpet mats.
Order Submitted though Chapman Ford NE Philly on 7/28/21
Order Confirmed by Ford (email received only) on 7/28/21

No update from Ford after the first email. Dealer said to wait.
I log into my Ford.com account and under "Reservation & Orders" it says
"Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options."
What is happening with my order?

Also, at the time of ordering (7/28/21), I got invoice from Dealer showing "Discount Saving" but I don't see any discount on the Order Summary received from Ford. It only has the MSRP. Is this OK?

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope the people the 4% discount will still be honored for previous orders 😅
Of course we we are, we signed our DORA and paid our CD deposits already.
So rest assured we still got our 4% under invoice for the Maverick 😁
Sponsored