Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone ordered the 4% under and found a Massachusetts dealers willing to CD? I'm having a hard time. If you did and have a contact I would love to get in touch with them so I can order my Maverick. Also the closer to Cape Cod the better.
I don't know about MA but in my state it was tough to find someone so you just have to keep looking. Try to find a fleet dealer.

I ordered with Ashlie/Tom and it took me a week to find a dealer that would help me. I had two local dealers (non-fleet) say they would do a courtesy delivery and then they backed out. One said $500 over the phone and told me to come in and then when I went in person to discuss they said no, I was pissed. I emailed three fleet dealers - one didn't respond, one said yes but then didn't seem to be able to understand the concept, and the last one was awesome and she was like "yes, $500, send me your VIN when you get it" - so it's like all the other posters said, you just need to find the right Ford fleet dealer that knows the routine and is willing to take the delivery.

Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly though, first time I've ever done this.
Sponsored

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know about MA but in my state it was tough to find someone so you just have to keep looking. Try to find a fleet dealer.

I ordered with Ashlie/Tom and it took me a week to find a dealer that would help me. I had two local dealers (non-fleet) say they would do a courtesy delivery and then they backed out. One said $500 over the phone and told me to come in and then when I went in person to discuss they said no, I was pissed. I emailed three fleet dealers - one didn't respond, one said yes but then didn't seem to be able to understand the concept, and the last one was awesome and she was like "yes, $500, send me your VIN when you get it" - so it's like all the other posters said, you just need to find the right Ford fleet dealer that knows the routine and is willing to take the delivery.

The CD dealer, Planet Ford Dallas actually has "Courtesy Delivery" listed as option 7 on their auto attendant.

CatdogFTW

First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet

Thank you for the info. I think I may just have to take the drive. 6 hours each way isn't the best but the local dealers won't help. They are also selling at $2-$3k over MSRP. It will save a lot of money for a day or driving.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the info. I think I may just have to take the drive. 6 hours each way isn't the best but the local dealers won't help. They are also selling at $2-$3k over MSRP. It will save a lot of money for a day or driving.
Dealers here are only charging Msrp but Iā€™d rather give Tom and his folks our business and we get a ā€˜freeā€™ tonneau cover by driving 6 hours and applying those savings to it.

vvavepacket

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealers here are only charging Msrp but Iā€™d rather give Tom and his folks our business and we get a ā€˜freeā€™ tonneau cover by driving 6 hours and applying those savings to it.
Ohh how does Tom provide a free tonneau cover? Does this apply to courtesy drops as well?

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ohh how does Tom provide a free tonneau cover? Does this apply to courtesy drops as well?
They are meaning the savings allows them to get the tonneau

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Website reported that Chapman is no longer offering the 4% under Invoice TO OUT OF STATE customers. Anyone else heard this? thx

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Website reported that Chapman is no longer offering the 4% under Invoice TO OUT OF STATE customers. Anyone else heard this? thx
Typical internet HALF truth.
They still sell to residents of other states just no more CD (courtesy delivery).
PLEASE CHECK/PM WITH TOM WITH CHAPMAN FORD!!!:eek:(y)

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can PM tom here @Dealerinsider , but it would be faster to email his Sales manager (steven)

Steven B Wepryk
Sales Manager
Work ā€“ 215-674-3600 ext. 377
Cell ā€“ 215-317-8406

[email protected]

Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can PM tom here @Dealerinsider , but it would be faster to email his Sales manager (steven)

Steven B Wepryk
Sales Manager
Work ā€“ 215-674-3600 ext. 377
Cell ā€“ 215-317-8406

[email protected]
Keep in mind we got our asses kicked by tornados and such. Iā€™m not sure theyā€™re up and running at this moment.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep in mind we got our asses kicked by tornados and such. Iā€™m not sure theyā€™re up and running at this moment.
Thanks, FourWheels, Adjhrtd, Adawalli, Gabbydad......I actually heard this before the storm went through.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
You can try ed at the philly chapman store if they are not there in horsham. I know he is there and they are offering the same deal . call or text him at

(215) 932-3148

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They stopped publicly offering their drop ship service due to people complaining about the nonrefundable deposit.
If youā€™re out of state you can still get the 4% below invoice, but you either have to commit to traveling to the dealership or leaving the nonrefundable deposit to cover the cost of shipping the truck back to Tom if you donā€™t go through with the purchase.
If you go through with the purchase your deposit is applied to the sale price.

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just placed an order recently. It's not true
I placed my order with them last Friday 8/27 and was told I would have to arrange my own shipping through a 3rd party carrier, they aren't doing courtesy deliveries anymore. I think they had just stopped doing it when I spoke with them.
Sponsored