Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Has anyone that ordered here been contacted for their driver's license? There's a couple of topics on this forum that other dealers are requiring it so Ford can verify their order, so I was curious.
Yep, when DORA signed and returned.
Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Interesting, I was never asked to sign anything.
I was asked for a DL and to sign and return the DORA. According to the dealer Ford is requiring this, I suspect it's a way for Ford to make sure dealers aren't just putting in retail orders for themselves.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

bobtheslob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Escape Titanium, 17 Flex Base
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are the prices Chapman is quoting, 4% under invoice, I am not ordering till late winter or early spring. It will be hybrid Lariat luxo. would that be 28Kish? list is about 31K. I couldn't read all 39 pages so sorry if I missed the answer I am looking for.

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are the prices Chapman is quoting, 4% under invoice, I am not ordering till late winter or early spring. It will be hybrid Lariat luxo. would that be 28Kish? list is about 31K. I couldn't read all 39 pages so sorry if I missed the answer I am looking for.
You're close, but more like $29K with the discount and dest. charge, before tax/fees. I briefly considered a similar build and it was around $28.9K

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Here is a snippet from my DORA. It shows the MSRP and Invoice amounts. Then totals at the bottom. Their current offer is 4% below Invoice. So you'll need to do the math for yourself.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 13.16.02

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone...I’m Tom…also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, & F15014gen Forum…

I am offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Dont worry...if you placed an order with us thru the Forum, ill update you to 4% under invoice....

Feel free to dm/text/email me

215-410-2210
[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
Tom, thanks for posting this.. you and I have been exchanging emails "wastiger2"... I have one question that I believe that everyone here would like to know, in particular if they are to order through you and live out of state... I am in Florida: If we place an order: 1. Down payment required? If yes, refundable if we cannot agree on final transaction? 2. Many of us have Reservations and or Orders in place with another Dealer {prior to knowing about your offer} and in my case the other Dealer has me in a better queue position than if I turned about and ordered / purchased through you. Again, in my case, I am without a car currently and really need this to be built soon and delivered soon. 3. Post purchase support - concerns about driving the vehicle back to Florida, issues arise, some may be "Dealer installed options" issues... what is our recourse?

Thanks again for the great manner of providing a business smart option for potential customers!

Sponsored

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Just got my order in with Tom and his crew. Signed Dora and send DL. Super easy to deal with these guys 👍🏼

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just got my order in with Tom and his crew. Signed Dora and send DL. Super easy to deal with these guys 👍🏼
Excellent, they are great to work with.

I think between Rkbrumbelow, SgtLip, and myself we should be getting a commission from Tom for the praises we sing of Chapman.

I hope Chapman delivers guys or everyone will be after us with pitchforks in the forum 😁

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, I was never asked to sign anything.
I was not asked for Dr L either.. but I did provide my current Lic Plate pic... just to show that won't be part of the transaction costs.

Jmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer and Yukon Denali
I was not asked for Dr L either.. but I did provide my current Lic Plate pic... just to show that won't be part of the transaction costs.
Was not asked for DL. I even emailed asking after reading on here about others. They told me all is fine
Sponsored