2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider

Pjsatc86

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Subaru ascent
Just ordered an xlt hybrid through Chapman. Ordered velocity blue, a little nervous about the color choice not seeing it but in photos it looks good. Such an easy process! My local dealer wanted 1k over msrp and told me they were giving me a great deal. Thanks again for all of the help. My father and sister are interested in a bronco and a bronco sport. I will definitely be sending them your way!
Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ordered an xlt hybrid through Chapman. Ordered velocity blue, a little nervous about the color choice not seeing it but in photos it looks good. Such an easy process! My local dealer wanted 1k over msrp and told me they were giving me a great deal. Thanks again for all of the help. My father and sister are interested in a bronco and a bronco sport. I will definitely be sending them your way!
Nice I am also on the fence of the colour choice between cactus grey and carbonized grey.

When the builds are pulled for schedule do we have the option at that time to change anything?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Nice I am also on the fence of the colour choice between cactus grey and carbonized grey.

When the builds are pulled for schedule do we have the option at that time to change anything?
At that point, you are locked in except in exceptional circumstances make a choice and stick with it. You can always hydrowrap or get your truck repainted

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
@Dealerinsider

Hey Tom. Did any of your orders get moved over the weekend? I saw some posts where they where getting bounced around

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Tom,

I am officially ordered by Steven. Received an email confirmation from Ford about 15 minutes later.

Thank you for a good deal, simple process, and extra thanks to Steven for answering my questions!

Sponsored

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom,

I am officially ordered by Steven. Received an email confirmation from Ford about 15 minutes later.

Thank you for a good deal, simple process, and extra thanks to Steven for answering my questions!
PM sent, thanks

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
I’ve been trying to order mine through Tom but must be very busy as I haven’t gotten a response as of yet

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I’ve been trying to order mine through Tom but must be very busy as I haven’t gotten a response as of yet
Did you include your build sheet from the Ford website in your email?

Yes, they are busy and usually answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Hang in there because I am sure they are playing catch up from the weekend because they are close on Sundays.

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Did you include your build sheet from the Ford website in your email?

Yes, they are busy and usually answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Hang in there because I am sure they are playing catch up from the weekend because they are close on Sundays.
Yes I did send it over to him. Guess just catching up as you said 👍🏼

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I did send it over to him. Guess just catching up as you said 👍🏼
Yeah, very busy guys, but even machines turning out the numbers and maintaining communication and service have got to eat, sleep, and have downtime (@Dealerinsider and team)

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, very busy guys, but even machines turning out the numbers and maintaining communication and service have got to eat, sleep, and have downtime (@Dealerinsider and team)
We used to warn people email was forever!, seen I few that didn't believe us, they ended getting promoted to customer.

HOWEVER even 20 yrs ago (has to be much worse now) "The" co email would do strange things :eek:

I suspect Rozay and I are in email purgatory :love:o_O

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We used to warn people email was forever!, seen I few that didn't believe us, they ended getting promoted to customer.

HOWEVER even 20 yrs ago (has to be much worse now) "The" co email would do strange things :eek:

I suspect Rozay and I are in email purgatory :love:o_O
One of my emails is rkbrumbelow@(something).info it is astounding how many people do not realize how many TLDs there are.

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone that ordered here been contacted for their driver's license? There's a couple of topics on this forum that other dealers are requiring it so Ford can verify their order, so I was curious.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone that ordered here been contacted for their driver's license? There's a couple of topics on this forum that other dealers are requiring it so Ford can verify their order, so I was curious.
I supplied my dl when i signed my dora
Sponsored