First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes $200 is great, but this dealership is only 18 miles from me. That`s the big reason why I am going with them. Also the guy I am dealing with said he would help me out with anything else that I need.
Would you be willing to share your contact at Green Ford?? My daughter/SIL/grands live in Greensboro.
Sponsored

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spray in liner…for those who have it as a single line option (not in a package)…keep in mind I’m a Rhino Liner dealer…we can spray it b4 you pick it up…my guy does an awesome job & he is very passionate about it…it was also won’t delay your shipping out of Mexico…takes half a day to remove hardware, sand, & spray

Bed covers…I’m waiting for the Ford accessory rep to get me the info and cost of the covers…u can use your Ford pass points…I’ll update when I get the info
Just swapped that out on my order. Had I done that a month ago I’d probably be scheduled by now 🤦🏼‍♂️

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would you be willing to share your contact at Green Ford?? My daughter/SIL/grands live in Greensboro.
Contact Joey Towsley ( Fleet Sales Manager ) Green Ford, 3800 West Wendover Ave. Greensboro, NC 27407 phone number 336-340-7761, Drop Ship Code F21221. Tell him that Keith told you to call him about drop ship a Maverick to his dealership. That he is handling my Maverick drop ship.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contact Joey Towsley ( Fleet Sales Manager ) Green Ford, 3800 West Wendover Ave. Greensboro, NC 27407 phone number 336-340-7761, Drop Ship Code F21221. Tell him that Keith told you to call him about drop ship a Maverick to his dealership. That he is handling my Maverick drop ship.
Thank you

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just swapped that out on my order. Had I done that a month ago I’d probably be scheduled by now 🤦🏼‍♂️
Welcome to the team!

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
today is close of COVP for allocation on retail orders…this will determine next months allocation…more orders means more allocation
Ho Hum, more allocation, less Hybrids. Next.....

dsk6320

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my order in today with CD at Dallas about 6 hours away.

Amazing experience dealing with Tom and his team, almost wanted to fly up to shake his hand and road trip back.

Thank you guys, keep up the great work.

Donnie

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just connected with Chapman. Tom to begin with, then his team. All I can say is they are varsity players. Prompt, professional communication. You can tell they appreciate your business and are understanding how excited we all are!

Last edited:

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Tom @Dealerinsider

I'm getting line x quotes over in jersey.

What do you guys charge for the rhino?

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
Curious…… Does the factory paint the bed then sand it to prep it for the spray-in bed liner or is there another way they do the spray-in liner?

Thanks
This is an interesting question. From what I understand, it is not done in the factory on the F-150, but rather sent across the street to a company that does them. This is in the US, not sure how it is handled in Mexico. could it be possible that all these trucks with spray-in liners are completed and then shipped to the US for application? I have to assume not given the price of the option and how it would be significantly cost ineffective to do that. That said there may be a company that does it in Mexico because there are quite a few trucks produced there including the Sierra/Silverado and some Tacoma’s and Rams. From what I read, it maybe all of the light-duty GMs and most of the HD Rams That are made in Mexico.

Sponsored

3ighty6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Luxury First Edition Area 51
Hi everyone...I’m Tom…also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, & F15014gen Forum…

I am offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Dont worry...if you placed an order with us thru the Forum, ill update you to 4% under invoice....

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
Are there any dealerships offering this in Ohio?

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

wow $200 is great - I think I will just stick with Josh T at Crossroads in Cary since he has been very helpful (and I won't need to have my wife drop me off as far) :p
$200 is really a great price but I'm sticking with Josh T as well, just isn't worth the extra drive and Josh seems like a pretty nice guy.