2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Above may be true. Most dealers don't seem to care about long term customer relationships.
The owner, general manager, sales manager, salesman and finance guy are primarily interested in their weekly or monthly sales figures and resulting commissions/profits. In many cases, those figures mean the difference between having a job, or being shown the door. It's not just "what have you done for me?," but "what have you done for me lately?" Loyalty means nothing to the majority of these folks, especially in more populated areas. Small town dealers may be somewhat better.
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Did we ever find out any details if a change to your order reset your place? I made 2 changes after my initial build. For each one, nothing seemed to change on the DORA with order code or sales code. The only difference is at the very top where it says "Order summary time of preview" with the updated date and time. @Dealerinsider, @fordvideoguy - Any insight if changes affect our "place" in line?
Changes don't affect your place. BTW order number is given by dealer, sales code is the dealership code.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changes don't affect your place. BTW order number is given by dealer, sales code is the dealership code.
Thanks for the follow up. There had been some conflicting information that your place may be affected if changes were made.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Did we ever find out any details if a change to your order reset your place? I made 2 changes after my initial build. For each one, nothing seemed to change on the DORA with order code or sales code. The only difference is at the very top where it says "Order summary time of preview" with the updated date and time. @Dealerinsider, @fordvideoguy - Any insight if changes affect our "place" in line?
It does not, once the order is submitted to Ford that is your time stamp on your order with Ford. When a dealer makes a change or prints a new order preview sheet, it changes the date on the sheet but not on your original submit date.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I made a change a couple days after I placed my order. The sheet the dealer gave me had the order receipt date as the same day I placed the order and a DORA processed date as the date I requested the change.

Sponsored

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today we picked up our Alto Blue Maverick Lariat 2.0 awd fully loaded with packages (except first edition) with moonroof and full size spare.

We ordered our Maverick through Chapman Ford out of Philadelphia for the 4% under invoice pricing and had this courtesy delivered to Atlanta Mall of Georgia Ford.

We are the first Chapman courtesy delivery for Atlanta Mall of Georgia but the fleet salesman told us they have 17 more courtesy deliveries coming to them for Chapman in Philadelphia.

Chapman has been the BEST dealer we’ve ever dealt with. Pricing was exactly what was on my DORA with 4% under invoice. I would have never thought a online order could be so smooth without any gimmicks or hitches.

All of the paperwork from Chapman for the vehicle was done online or via next day mail. When we went to pick the vehicle up in Atlanta it took a total of 10 minutes, 5 of which was the Atlanta CD salesperson finding a screw driver and installing the temporary tag for us.

Chapman Ford is 100% legit, everything was exactly as agreed upon and has been the best Dealer Ive ever dealt with.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider C3B6EEBB-3CD0-40BC-9071-F3B29DFD7EA8

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider D4F47FDB-E0E7-4E9A-9EEC-1C6C047FA708

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 1F7FD134-8249-438F-ADFA-A09D5770E807

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider F1C87416-8830-4963-B440-EB437B34016E

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 823F3573-A68A-4B7B-92A8-971B383C787D

E36nMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Talal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger & 1997 BMW 328i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just placed my order with Chapman today!

XLT, Ecoboost, AWD with no other options. Ashlie, the retail order lead, told me a 6+ month wait over the phone, but I can wait. My 2002 2.3L ranger is still kickin!

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The owner, general manager, sales manager, salesman and finance guy are primarily interested in their weekly or monthly sales figures and resulting commissions/profits. In many cases, those figures mean the difference between having a job, or being shown the door. It's not just "what have you done for me?," but "what have you done for me lately?" Loyalty means nothing to the majority of these folks, especially in more populated areas. Small town dealers may be somewhat better.
I didn’t experience any of this at Chapman. Professional, courteous, and helpful. Not to mention the best pricing in 120 miles. Everyone is entitled to opinions and experiences but I know my experience was top notch.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chapman has been the BEST dealer we’ve ever dealt with. Pricing was exactly what was on my DORA with 4% under invoice. I would have never thought a online order could be so smooth without any gimmicks or hitches.
Great to hear! Chapman on the Boulevard or up in Horsham? I went through Ed at the boulevard location, process was top notch start to finish (or at least as finished as a hybrid order can be).

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Refer
Referencing the potential implications of a small town dealer. I know there are plenty of good ones and bad ones small and large.

Sponsored

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
I didn’t experience any of this at Chapman. Professional, courteous, and helpful. Not to mention the best pricing in 120 miles. Everyone is entitled to opinions and experiences but I know my experience was top notch.
Excellent! I'm all for doing business with dealers like Chapman. Personal recommendations like yours can certainly help their numbers. Chapman appears to be an actual high volume dealer.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Excellent! I'm all for doing business with dealers like Chapman. Personal recommendations like yours can certainly help their numbers. Chapman appears to be an actual high volume dealer.
So far I've been pleased with Chapman. I think you will be as well, good luck!

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great to hear! Chapman on the Boulevard or up in Horsham? I went through Ed at the boulevard location, process was top notch start to finish (or at least as finished as a hybrid order can be).
Horsham location

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should be a big week of scheduling for Chapman. Fingers crossed I can get scheduled.
Sponsored