2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider

ebz_mav

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hoping to squeeze into the January allocation. I switched from a July hybrid order to EB in early October. Had also made a few other changes to the EB order before that. Poor timing on my part with cleanup weeks, no schedule weeks, and then the huge influx of hybrids that got pushed through recently.
Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately for me I was unaware of the ordering process regarding how ford picks Maverick’s for build scheduling.

If I had known this I might of ordered thru my local dealer but it’s too late for that now. I just have to wait it out.

The last car I ordered was in 2015 and that was pre-pandemic. Ford is moving away from that order/build model.
I am a July 8th hybrid order from Chapman Horsham, still unscheduled...

The good news is my current vehicle is great and i am not pouring money into it or stuck on the side of the road. But, it is a little frustrating seeing hybrid orders after mine scheduled. Not the biggest deal in the world, however.
Unfortunately you both are also battling commodity restraints.
Both Lux and Lariat packages have been limited to below 20% each month.

fester99

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm hoping to get mine in March but it's looking like it's gonna be later than that.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately you both are also battling commodity restraints.
Both Lux and Lariat packages have been limited to below 20% each month.
I understand the commodity restraints. Builds with the same exact commodity restraints that were ordered after are getting scheduled (maybe not from the same dealership). Which, once again, I'm not really sweating.

Seems like most of the orders scheduled from yesterday were XL, XLT and XLT Luxury of the hybrid variety. Do not recall seeing any Lariats scheduled, but did not look closely.

Maybe there is a second wave coming at some point, because that can't be all of the allocations for the 3 weeks that were supposed to be scheduled.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too have an order with Chapman and am still a Priority 10 (which I am good with as I have a daily) . I asked to change my equipment yesterday (remove bed cover and sliding rear window) and was told that if done then my order may push to 2023.
Did I miss this reading thru the forum - that if one changes the equipment that they may loose their place with a 2022 Hybrid order?
I will say that Ashlie has been an absolute pleasure to work with, I'm just hopeful she misunderstood...

No matter what , your order IS already going to be scheduled 2023
Sorry you missed the -4%
Edit:
On second thought...
I'll take a 2023 at 4% below 2022 invoice (y) (y)
I only mentioned that I was concerned about changing my order that I placed in MID_AUGUST; I got the 4% discount and plan to receive a 2022 Hybrid. I only asked if changing the equipment could push the 2022 Maverick into 2023...

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too have an order with Chapman and am still a Priority 10 (which I am good with as I have a daily) . I asked to change my equipment yesterday (remove bed cover and sliding rear window) and was told that if done then my order may push to 2023.
Did I miss this reading thru the forum - that if one changes the equipment that they may loose their place with a 2022 Hybrid order?
I will say that Ashlie has been an absolute pleasure to work with, I'm just hopeful she misunderstood...

I only mentioned that I was concerned about changing my order that I placed in MID_AUGUST; I got the 4% discount and plan to receive a 2022 Hybrid. I only asked if changing the equipment could push the 2022 Maverick into 2023...
Interesting. I thought someone had said early on that changes didn't affect our place "in line". If it does, I'm going to be in for a longer haul than expected

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting. I thought someone had said early on that changes didn't affect our place "in line". If it does, I'm going to be in for a longer haul than expected
I'm hopeful Tom will come on and set us straight (and his folks at the dealership if an equipment change does not affect delivery of a '22 Hybrid)...

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
EB chapman order. OVerall thoughts on if Chapman is a benefit or a hindrance for getting scheduled.
I'm one of them. I ordered Hybrid in July.
I am a July order myself.
I am a July 8th hybrid order from Chapman Horsham, still unscheduled...

The good news is my current vehicle is great and i am not pouring money into it or stuck on the side of the road. But, it is a little frustrating seeing hybrid orders after mine scheduled. Not the biggest deal in the world, however.
I am also a July order (21st) - Lariat Lux + Sunroof, so now I am anxious for you to get scheduled
@Mojorayy

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm in the same boat. Ultimately, I would rather wait and get the exact build I want than to take something else just to receive it quicker.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat. Ultimately, I would rather wait and get the exact build I want than to take something else just to receive it quicker.
I'm not a very patient person, but I completely agree - this isn't something that worth cutting corners on

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had some drama today with my reservation. Basically, after 6 months from my initial order with Chapman Horsham, I contacted a local dealer I initially connected with for the drop shipment at ~$300.
Surprise surprise they did not want to proceed anymore with the service and all sorts of excuses where basically the fleet manager was overruled by the sales manager coming saying you should have bought from us and so on..
The point I wanted to make is that you want to be sure about the term of your drop shipment.

Finally, it was a pleasure the interaction with Chapman (Ashlee) , professional, informed and effective.
While removing the drop shipment I asked her about upgrading from XLT hybrid to Lariat hybrid and I was told that it is very risky, that I may end up being pushed to maverick 2023.
So keep tight on that reservation and don't make changes. The change in drop shipment I initiated caused my order to change from priority-2 to priority-10 again. NOt sure realistically how much that will impact me.. I hope to be back in line as July reservation..

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had some drama today with my reservation. Basically, after 6 months from my initial order with Chapman Horsham, I contacted a local dealer I initially connected with for the drop shipment at ~$300.
Surprise surprise they did not want to proceed anymore with the service and all sorts of excuses where basically the fleet manager was overruled by the sales manager coming saying you should have bought from us and so on..
The point I wanted to make is that you want to be sure about the term of your drop shipment.

Finally, it was a pleasure the interaction with Chapman (Ashlee) , professional, informed and effective.
While removing the drop shipment I asked her about upgrading from XLT hybrid to Lariat hybrid and I was told that it is very risky, that I may end up being pushed to maverick 2023.
So keep tight on that reservation and don't make changes. The change in drop shipment I initiated caused my order to change from priority-2 to priority-10 again. NOt sure realistically how much that will impact me.. I hope to be back in line as July reservation..
Sorry to hear about your drop ship dealer. If that happens to me I’ll just fly up and drive it back. The way it’s going it might not be built until the spring.

I would of told your dealer that they would never get my business now or in the future because their word means nothing and they have no integrity.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to hear about your drop ship dealer. If that happens to me I’ll just fly up and drive it back. The way it’s going it might not be built until the spring.

I would of told your dealer that they would never get my business now or in the future because their word means nothing and they have no integrity.
Above may be true. Most dealers don't seem to care about long term customer relationships.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did we ever find out any details if a change to your order reset your place? I made 2 changes after my initial build. For each one, nothing seemed to change on the DORA with order code or sales code. The only difference is at the very top where it says "Order summary time of preview" with the updated date and time. @Dealerinsider, @fordvideoguy - Any insight if changes affect our "place" in line?
Sponsored