ECYost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
EB chapman order. OVerall thoughts on if Chapman is a benefit or a hindrance for getting scheduled.
Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
EB chapman order. OVerall thoughts on if Chapman is a benefit or a hindrance for getting scheduled.
I was wondering that myself. My thought is that since they stopped taking hybrid orders it might help folks who ordered hybrids with them? I don't think anyone really knows at this point, Fords system is a bit of a lottery in the end.

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not sure could be a benefit for the later orders since they have so many orders from early on their allocation will be high.
They had 400+ orders as of sept 10th when the very first message in this thread was edited with the deal closing.

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am guessing a lot more did as not everyone who ordered from chapman is on this forum.
What I am wondering is how many june/july orders does chapman still have that are not scheduled
I'm one of them. I ordered Hybrid in July.

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of their offer 350 orders, Steven told me 250 are hybrid. I'm thinking it may be a hindrance looking at allocations vs orders especially seeing how some later hybrid orders seemingly are selected each week. The better question is "Is the longer wait with the savings to me?" For me, I've already had to put about 1K into my current vehicle.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of their offer 350 orders, Steven told me 250 are hybrid. I'm thinking it may be a hindrance looking at allocations vs orders especially seeing how some later hybrid orders seemingly are selected each week. The better question is "Is the longer wait with the savings to me?" For me, I've already had to put about 1K into my current vehicle.
Unfortunately for me I was unaware of the ordering process regarding how ford picks Maverick’s for build scheduling.

If I had known this I might of ordered thru my local dealer but it’s too late for that now. I just have to wait it out.

The last car I ordered was in 2015 and that was pre-pandemic. Ford is moving away from that order/build model.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am guessing a lot more did as not everyone who ordered from chapman is on this forum.
What I am wondering is how many june/july orders does chapman still have that are not scheduled
I am a July 8th hybrid order from Chapman Horsham, still unscheduled...

The good news is my current vehicle is great and i am not pouring money into it or stuck on the side of the road. But, it is a little frustrating seeing hybrid orders after mine scheduled. Not the biggest deal in the world, however.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too have an order with Chapman and am still a Priority 10 (which I am good with as I have a daily) . I asked to change my equipment yesterday (remove bed cover and sliding rear window) and was told that if done then my order may push to 2023.
Did I miss this reading thru the forum - that if one changes the equipment that they may loose their place with a 2022 Hybrid order?
I will say that Ashlie has been an absolute pleasure to work with, I'm just hopeful she misunderstood...

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I too have an order with Chapman and am still a Priority 10 (which I am good with as I have a daily) . I asked to change my equipment yesterday (remove bed cover and sliding rear window) and was told that if done then my order may push to 2023.
Did I miss this reading thru the forum - that if one changes the equipment that they may loose their place with a 2022 Hybrid order?
I will say that Ashlie has been an absolute pleasure to work with, I'm just hopeful she misunderstood...
I hope this isn't true because I just made a change to my order with another dealer. I'm wondering if they mean the order could be pushed back due to changing to something on the constrained commodities list? I see a lot of people and dealers for that matter suggesting people modify their orders to drop things like spray in bedliner to accelerate production.

Sponsored

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No matter what , your order IS already going to be scheduled 2022

Last edited:

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No matter what , your order IS already going to be scheduled 2023
Why do you say that? I ordered mid- August so stating this will be 2023 makes zero sense

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No matter what , your order IS already going to be scheduled 2023
Sorry you missed the -4%
Edit:
On second thought...
I'll take a 2023 at 4% below 2022 invoice (y) (y)

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder how many of the 89 allocations were scheduled yesterday with Chapman. If it's a low number, some of us can still have hope to get scheduled whenever Ford decides to do their next pull

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder how many of the 89 allocations were scheduled yesterday with Chapman. If it's a low number, some of us can still have hope to get scheduled whenever Ford decides to do their next pull
I don't know for sure, but in the past because they have so many orders they have said all their allocations are pretty much filled the first scheduling round.

Either way I'm not too broken up about it. I'm kind of hoping for a Feb/early march build date so I can get the truck in the spring. Sure I would not mind getting it sooner! but I can wait.
Sponsored