First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am more than happy to pay the drop ship charge to get it down here. As a native Floridian nothing scares the crap out of me like driving in elevation and/or snow. I have a dealer down here (ask for Tank Sherman at Bill Currie Ford) that is happy to accept dropship and I totally understand wanting to have something to cover the cost of getting it here and back if for some crazy reason I can't accept the Maverick upon arrival.
I called Tank. He said he would do it; BUT: He refused to discuss his cost or anything else; just insisted that I have the dealer contact him to set everything up. That IS NOT what I understand Tom wants; he expects us to handle that chore... At least that's how I understand it.

BTW, did Tank give you a cost? If its the same as Port Richey [IIRC $200 plus tag, registration or whatever] then it would be a lot less driving for me. And I'll be happy to pay a grand or two NON-REFUNDABLE down payment equal to the return vehicle cost in case I don't take delivery.

Regards,
James L. Harrison
Sponsored

UCFGoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None because no registration on Maverick
You'd have to sort it between them. As stated earlier I believe it was $300 but don't hold me to that; I just remember it being cheaper than uship.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That gives me a little hope; thanks a ton!!! I live in central Florida and at 80 yo I don't really want to have a round trip of any kind to PA...
You'd have to sort it between them. As stated earlier I believe it was $300 but don't hold me to that; I just remember it being cheaper than uship.
Thanks. I guess I'll need to make up my mind on a few things and then call Tom. I REALLY wish I could see and drive the two versions [hybrid and eco-boost ] and see the actual colors but it looks like it may be many months for that to happen. In any event: If I can make up my mind and get the fantastic deal from Tom I'm fully aware that the "deposit" is ACTUALLY PAYMENT TO HAVE THE VEHICLE RETURNED TO TOM IF I REFUSE IT. And in that case I WILL NOT be receiving any kind of refund on the shipping fee.

Thanks so much,
James L. Harrison

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone gotten there Maverick from Chapman with the drop-ship delivery yet ? If so, how did everything go with the payment and paperwork ? Thanks

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone gotten there Maverick from Chapman with the drop-ship delivery yet ? If so, how did everything go with the payment and paperwork ? Thanks
I believe I am the first. Still a couple of weeks from delivery.

Sponsored

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler TJ Rebelcon, Honda Ridgeline Black Ed
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
How many allocations does Chapman have for this month ?

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Also how many orders did customers receive there Maverick so far? 400 orders is a lot and I’m afraid I’m not getting mine anytime soon.

Jojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also how many orders did customers receive there Maverick so far? 400 orders is a lot and I’m afraid I’m not getting mine anytime soon.
Mine was just built and says scheduled delivery for 11/11. Based on what people are saying, I'm expecting it to arrive before that.

Still haven't heard from Chapman re the delivery fee, though. I think they're busy right now.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you ship to California,?
Dealerinsider (Tom) is on here often, maybe he"ll contact you (y)

Send "Dealerinsider" a PM.
You'll need to check to see if/when Chapman will be taking orders for Mavericks.
400 in 3 or 4 months for 1 model seems like a lot even for a BIG dealership.

Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was just built and says scheduled delivery for 11/11. Based on what people are saying, I'm expecting it to arrive before that.

Still haven't heard from Chapman re the delivery fee, though. I think they're busy right now.
How much was the delivery fee; I assume you got it squared away??? And BTW where are they shipping it to? Any word yet on a definite delivery date?

Thanks,
James L. Harrison

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was just built and I ordered from Chapman