First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess since I don't have one. His is just as good as any.
ok yeah, that makes more sense. thanks for clarifying!

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I only hope my truck can be scheduled in Oct so that I can drive it before Chinse New Year.
I believed all of the October scheduling is done and now Ford is scheduling for 2nd half of November...

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believed all of the October scheduling is done and now Ford is scheduling for 2nd half of November...
Think they mean during scheduling in October since most dealers have no more allocations for next week's scheduling

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I recall reading somewhere that orders placed before July 15 would not be subject to a dealer's allocation. Anyone else remember this or am I imagining it?

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I recall reading somewhere that orders placed before July 15 would not be subject to a dealer's allocation. Anyone else remember this or am I imagining it?
I remember some thread that talked about it. But I've slept since then and couldn't remember if I had to. But I thought it was something like allocations would be based on the numbers leading up to 15 July. But again, I'm guessing.

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I remember some thread that talked about it. But I've slept since then and couldn't remember if I had to. But I thought it was something like allocations would be based on the numbers leading up to 15 July. But again, I'm guessing.
That might be it, thanks

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone! We hit 400 orders! Thank you so much...We have decided to close down the 4% under invoice offer...a new offer will be starting today...don't worry, if you were one of the lucky 400 who placed an order, we are still honoring the 4% under invoice deal when your Maverick comes in!
Hey Tom, have you given any thought to bumping non-hybrids ordered after June or July to priority code 11? Not sure if that would even help, but it sucks that the entire month's allotment gets used up by the EcoBoost orders in the first couple weeks of the month.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Tom, have you given any thought to bumping non-hybrids ordered after June or July to priority code 11? Not sure if that would even help, but it sucks that the entire month's allotment gets used up by the EcoBoost orders in the first couple weeks of the month.
It likely wouldn't make a difference even if they were a priority ahead of Ecoboost orders if Ford is only scheduling for around 30% hybrid production

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It likely wouldn't make a difference even if they were a priority ahead of Ecoboost orders if Ford is only scheduling for around 30% hybrid production
You're probably right. My thinking was that if Ford can only build X hybrids a week and Chapman receives their entire monthly allocation after the first two/three weeks, they get 0% of the hybrid capacity for the rest of the month. Seems like a broken system to me, but I may not have all the details.

Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tom, we have been in contact and you have ordered my Lariat. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the service. I was able to find a dealer in Port Richey Florida who has agreed to Drop Ship my Maverick when the time comes. Again, THANKS. 😁

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tom, we have been in contact and you have ordered my Lariat. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the service. I was able to find a dealer in Port Richey Florida who has agreed to Drop Ship my Maverick when the time comes. Again, THANKS. 😁
Hi. Can you give me a name and number, plus the dealer in Port Richey? I thought I sent this but I don't see it. Thanks a ton...

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the info Sgtlip. I was at my local dealer Jarrett Gordon Ford in Winter Haven yesterday to see if they will accept a CD but the people I need to talk to are on vacation.

I will check with them again this week to find out. Like you I don’t need it cleaned inside or out because I can do that myself which should save me money and time on their end.

If they wont do a CD or if I can’t find a dealer who will do one in my area I might call the dealer you mentioned.
If Winter Haven/Jarrett Gordon Ford does drop shipping please let me know. I live in Brandon, just East of Tampa. Thanks...

fester99

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If Winter Haven/Jarrett Gordon Ford does drop shipping please let me know. I live in Brandon, just East of Tampa. Thanks...
I'm up near Orlando. It's too bad we can't get deliveries all together we could just do a caravan back from Pennsylvania with our fleet of Mavericks.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you happen to find a CD dealer in the Central Florida Area?
Someone has suggested Jeff Swift with Ford of Port Richey [fleet manager] charges $200. 727-992-0599. Let me know how it goes; I live just East of Tampa in Brandon.
Sponsored