First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Depends on allocations. We don't know how much Chapman has, but other large dealers reported low allocation for the upcoming months. For example. Chapman Ford only has 9. It's gonna take a long time to get through these orders with such small allocations. :confused:
Tom posted above that they have 22 total (16 Ecoboost/ 6 Hybrid).
Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just another data point for you all - ordered 6/11, Hybrid. I did change the order (from XLT + Lux to Lariat + Lux) in early July.

Could I be one of the chosen 6?

(Note to self: Don't get your hopes up.)

Shadow.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Hi everyone! We hit 400 orders! Thank you so much...We have decided to close down the 4% under invoice offer...a new offer will be starting today...don't worry, if you were one of the lucky 400 who placed an order, we are still honoring the 4% under invoice deal when your Maverick comes in!
Thanks Tom it has been a real pleasure!

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Yep, I'm guessing Spectrasonic meant Granger only had 9. Tom said last Friday that they had 39 allocation for wholesale - I suppose that's for September?

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, I'm guessing Spectrasonic meant Granger only had 9. Tom said last Friday that they had 39 allocation for wholesale - I suppose that's for September?
Yup, I missed the post. Good news 😎

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom a curiosity I have is about any odd "schedule for production" you may have noticed for the hybrids?
such the preference for owner associated to one of the CARB states over let's say a Texas or Florida customer that is also buying from you the same vehicle configuration.

just to give some extra hope to guys and girls from:

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington state and Washington D.C.

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
38% hybrid - this is a much more exciting distribution than we have been seeing. Not the 70% we would need to see to meet real demand, but hey, silver linings and all
6 out of 22 is 27%, not 38%.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
6 out of 22 is 27%, not 38%.
but 6/16 is 38. Sure, I divided out of the wrong total number, but who is paying attention ;)

Thanks for the catch @22Mav !

Sponsored

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Hi everyone! We hit 400 orders! Thank you so much...We have decided to close down the 4% under invoice offer...a new offer will be starting today...don't worry, if you were one of the lucky 400 who placed an order, we are still honoring the 4% under invoice deal when your Maverick comes in!
Thanks, Tom, you and your team (Ashley, Steven B) have been Great !. Your customer service should be the standard for other dealers to follow. You have helped me and my family with our orders, our changes and kept us up to date on the status of everything related to our builds. It has been a true pleasure dealing with you. "One of the Lucky 400"

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guys, just think - if there is a 5 to 1 Hybrid to Ecoboost reservation orders waiting for production, then Ford will have run out of Ecoboost orders for production before the Hybrid orders and therefore, soon there will be All Hybrids scheduled for production, because all Ecoboost will be already built.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys, just think - if there is a 5 to 1 Hybrid to Ecoboost reservation orders waiting for production, then Ford will have run out of Ecoboost orders for production before the Hybrid orders and therefore, soon there will be All Hybrids scheduled for production, because all Ecoboost will be already built.
Or it means people ordering an Ecoboost will be almost instantly scheduled while we wait for allocation 😬
I’m not convinced the eCVT production can meet the demand 🤷‍♂️

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it’s more complex of an issue. It appears Ford projected much more Ecoboost demand and as such probably set the supply chain accordingly. It’s a big ship to turn so beyond factory capacity, one needs to consider materials needed and how quickly Ford and suppliers can pivot.
Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 04B43B7E-FC1A-4830-A13F-A8BF44DC0ED3

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think it’s more complex of an issue. It appears Ford projected much more Ecoboost demand and as such probably set the supply chain accordingly. It’s a big ship to turn so beyond factory capacity, one needs to consider materials needed and how quickly Ford and suppliers can pivot.
04B43B7E-FC1A-4830-A13F-A8BF44DC0ED3.gif
A year ago when I was paying half what I am for gas now, the Ecoboost with AWD would have been more tempting. Now with gas here at 4.89 a gal the Hybrid wins.
Sponsored