First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SSSHHHH be quiet! Maybe Chapman won't notice and we'll get the deal!! :)
Unfortunately for me I already put 500$ down at the dealer 3 miles from my house. Don't think they will give that back at this point. At least I know it will be delivered close by once it is built.
Sponsored

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered! Very happy with my experience with Chapman Ford. Tom and his team are terrific - responsive and professional.

Lariat Area 51 Luxury package Moonroof

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We've ordered (same 4% discount from invoice price) at the other Chapman location, in North Philly, using Ed Simpson. A totally painless and upfront experience. I so wish all American car dealerships worked this way. I look forward to meeting Ed when we drive up to pick up our Lariat.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I submitted a reservation this past Monday and selected a local dealer. They promptly contacted me and asked for my build, which I emailed to them on Tuesday. I've yet to receive any kind or quote, pricing, or any return correspondence.

I stumbled onto this website last night and found this thread. This morning I started an email conversation with Chapman with my build and received my order confirmation from Ford all in the course of an hour.

OMG, this is how buying a car should be!

Many thanks to @Dealerinsider -- Tom, Steve and everyone involved at Chapman!
Beachum
I'm having communication problems when sending my build sheet and DL.
When I send emailS with a PDF and a photo of my DL or a screenshot of my build sheet and pic of my DL I get no responce?
I have received 1 email from Ashlie with Chapman, a few PMs from Tom saying everything is good, but from comments like yours I don't think "all is good."

Thank you for any suggestions
ab

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beachum
When I send emailS with a PDF and a photo of my DL or a screenshot of my build sheet and pic of my DL I get no responce?
I have received 1 email from Ashlie with Chapman, a few PMs from Tom saying everything is good, but from comments like yours I don't think "all is good."

ab
I guess you haven't gotten the email from Ford yet?

Sponsored

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beachum

ab
The PDF you received should’ve been your DORA. If you’re feeling unsure call Ford marketing at 1-800-334-4375 and verify that your order was received. Everything they’ll need to verify your order will be on the DORA.
You should’ve received an email from Ford acknowledging your order around the time you received the DORA. Check your spam folder too.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The PDF you received should’ve been your DORA. If you’re feeling unsure call Ford marketing at 1-800-334-4375 and verify that your order was received. Everything they’ll need to verify your order will be on the DORA.
You should’ve received an email from Ford acknowledging your order around the time you received the DORA. Check your spam folder too.
I didn't get a pdf I sent 1, been downhill from then on.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Beachum

ab
If Tom says it looks good, it looks good. Man knows what he is doing. He also has an amazing team working for him and they deserve much credit. Where the confusion can come in is they are very transparent so you see much of their chatter. Go buy whatever Tom last said as the rest is their internal communication to make certain you are in the best position to be previewed and thus submitted.

thanks to Steve and Ashley as well as those folks I did not directly interact with. Tom is the visible face, often times you guys are doing much of the heavy lifting.

@Dealerinsider

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Not a word???
Have you considered picking up the telephone and calling them? I have had wonderful service from Tom, Steven and Team on the forum, PM's, Email. I even picked up the telephone and called Steven yesterday and made a change and then I followed it up with an email. Steven responded within 5 minutes. Try it.
Steven B Wepryk​
Sales Manager​
Work – 215-674-3600 ext. 377​

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Tom and his team are great... Same with Ed and his team. Whoever orders from either Chapman store will be wowed by the price service and how responsive they are.

If you are buying out of state, rest assured your in great hands

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid