• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois OEM add-on parts, new in packages

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer add ons on the window sticker. Didn't want them but came with the truck.
Ford Maverick OEM add-on parts, new in packages Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 8.54.46 PM

My loss, your gain, 50% off list and you pay shipping from Chicago NW suburbs - Pay pal only or cash if local.
Lighting, $100 + shipping / part # VNZ6Z13E754B Sold
Net $35 + shipping / Part # NZ6Z-9946046-A Sold
Lock $20 + shipping / part # VFL3Z18168B Lock is taken
Edit... forgot to add pic
Ford Maverick OEM add-on parts, new in packages IMG_1243
Sponsored

Last edited:

Goosey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
where in NW suburbs? interested in lock and i'm somewhat near ohare....

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat 2.0 EcoBoast AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m interested in the lighting, cargo net and anything else you have for the truck. Let me know your best price shipped to Ohio/44141.

Sponsored

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat 2.0 EcoBoast AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds good to me. Let’s move to PM for payment and shipping details.
Sponsored