First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been a huge fan of the NVX line as a whole in general. Just installed a sealed 15" in my nephews car with one of their amps. Was blown away. They make some powered slim line subs and the boxes are actually ported - which is a huuuuge plus IMO. Curious if anyone has ran either the 8 or 10? I am planning to pop it under the passenger seat, has anyone done that with success for a powered sub?

For reference:

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-186761-NVX-QBUS8P.html
Sponsored

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know nothing about these, but $115 is awfully cheap.

OP
OP

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, they go on sale quite a bit. Have pretty good reviews. I consider NVX one of the best bang for you buck brands in the caruadio market today. Granted - I have been out of the game since 2008.

For those who arent familiar with NVX, I highly recommend looking at them and checking out reviews. I think it is actually Sonicelectronics in house brand. (could be wrong)

Still would like to know if anyone has used them - or at least put the powered sub under passenger seats.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been a huge fan of the NVX line as a whole in general. Just installed a sealed 15" in my nephews car with one of their amps. Was blown away. They make some powered slim line subs and the boxes are actually ported - which is a huuuuge plus IMO. Curious if anyone has ran either the 8 or 10? I am planning to pop it under the passenger seat, has anyone done that with success for a powered sub?

For reference:

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-186761-NVX-QBUS8P.html
NVX has a great reputation and this is a good price for an 8" powered sub. I bought a Rockville RW68CA 6x8" Slim underseat powered sub and get good results...at least for my taste. If I could've bought the NVX two years ago for a similar price, I would have gone that way.

You have a good looking install. Crutchfield did good.
Sponsored