First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my VB XLT Lux SIBL 360 at the end of July, 240 miles ago, after patiently waiting 11 months for its availability. Now, going to start the vehicle, it presents with a number of warning and precautionary banners and I find I’m unable to set any number of driver preferences on the computer. An incomplete list includes:

- Service vehicle soon
- Pre-collision assist not available
- Service advance trac
- Rear belt monitor fault service required
- Auto hold system fault
- Drive mode selection unavailable
- Driver assist preferences unavailable
- 911 assist unavailable
- Tire pressure unavailable

I called the local Ford dealership located about 5 miles from my home, the same one that never responded to my requests to reserve a Maverick, for a service/warranty appointment. I received a return call informing me that the earliest opportunity to schedule electrical work would be DECEMBER! I then turned to the dealership where I purchased the truck, one located an hour away. I’m told the first opportunity to schedule an initial appointment to possibly diagnose the problem is September. I’m now reaching out to my salesman to see if he can work any magic. I’m pissed. I used my total allotment of patience while waiting for my Maverick’s delivery. Any thoughts on how I deal with the situation?
11 months? Lucky. I’m going on 14 months for the same package.
Sponsored

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my VB XLT Lux SIBL 360 at the end of July, 240 miles ago, after patiently waiting 11 months for its availability. Now, going to start the vehicle, it presents with a number of warning and precautionary banners and I find I’m unable to set any number of driver preferences on the computer. An incomplete list includes:

- Service vehicle soon
- Pre-collision assist not available
- Service advance trac
- Rear belt monitor fault service required
- Auto hold system fault
- Drive mode selection unavailable
- Driver assist preferences unavailable
- 911 assist unavailable
- Tire pressure unavailable

I called the local Ford dealership located about 5 miles from my home, the same one that never responded to my requests to reserve a Maverick, for a service/warranty appointment. I received a return call informing me that the earliest opportunity to schedule electrical work would be DECEMBER! I then turned to the dealership where I purchased the truck, one located an hour away. I’m told the first opportunity to schedule an initial appointment to possibly diagnose the problem is September. I’m now reaching out to my salesman to see if he can work any magic. I’m pissed. I used my total allotment of patience while waiting for my Maverick’s delivery. Any thoughts on how I deal with the situation?
What kind of dealers have you got? Mine can get me in on 2 days notice.

gmoss2069

First Name
gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cruze
Use the A word. Attorney. Sometimes that gets people to act. The second one to use is Social Media.
have it towed in and say where's my loaner. i was told two weeks behind in service. they saw tow truck and remarkably had my truck back next evening.
Sponsored