Sponsored

Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community?

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I still have only seen 6 and 3 were at dealers sold on Long Island NY, seen a white, blue XL and a red lariat parked at a golf course I go to walk my dog , mine is XLT with FX4, lux package, grey. lots of people asking questions but soon as you tell them it will be 8/12 months to get one and your going to pay over MSRP they lose interest quick. Ford could sell millions of these if they could build them and if they could control there dealers. But its OK I like that I have one and nobody can get one for now...
Sponsored

njMav00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW
Latest count is 26 in NJ (mostly North/Central). My FE Ecoboost build was pushed back from 8/4 to 9/5. Happy to be getting one, but of course a bit frustrated with the delays

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's odd with me is I have seen way more Santa Cruzes even though the Mav outsells them.
I've had the same experience and also wondered about this oddity.

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
8 within 3 miles of my house, at first it was just me and dirty blue doppelgƤnger. Then 2 more VBs. A nicely done alto blue. A cactus gray and finally last week an Area 51. Also saw a Mexican Plated Unbadged with smoked taillights like the new tremor.
over all 12, 3 at dealerships ( including MrBoomsā€™ before he got it ) and one on the road just in front of a dealership. Dirty Blue still hasnā€™t washed his brand new truck and he is adding rustle old hitchs and ladder rack. So itā€™s quickly looking like a used old beater. Maverick donā€™t age well sorry to say.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm starting to see them around my area. But only a few. It's my understanding that Carvana has the rest of them in a vending machine somewhere.

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been seeing at least one other Maverick every time I go out lately. Not neighbors or anything either. In my complex of 400 out so units, I've still got the only Maverick (as far as I can tell).
I used to annoy my gf by saying "Maverick!!" every time I saw another one on the road. It's becoming so frequent now that I'm starting to annoy myself too

• Haha
Reactions: Dad

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We got on an elevator at the Dr's office, me wearing my Maverick t-shirt. A lady says to her husband, "look, a Maverick t-shirt". He asks, "Do you also have a Maverick". Yes, I do. It turns out, so do they. We had a good chat walking back to our Mavs. His an XL work truck, mine an XLT daily driver. Both are very happy with our Mavs. This is only the fourth time I've seen one since I got mine 4 months ago, and only the second I've seen outside of the Condo parking lot where I live.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
We got on an elevator at the Dr's office, me wearing my Maverick t-shirt. A lady says to her husband, "look, a Maverick t-shirt". He asks, "Do you also have a Maverick". Yes, I do. It turns out, so do they. We had a good chat walking back to our Mavs. His an XL work truck, mine an XLT daily driver. Both are very happy with our Mavs. This is only the fourth time I've seen one since I got mine 4 months ago, and only the second I've seen outside of the Condo parking lot where I live.
Thanks for being a part of the Ford Family! We're thrilled to see that you've connected with a fellow Maverick owner. Happy driving!

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This video said on a long trip they did not see one Mav.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drove to the store today... Less than a 1/4 mile away (I was in a hurry, it's 100 degrees, and i didn't want to carry frozen things) Nevertheless, spotted a black Mav stitting at the light on the brief drive home. First time seeing a black one! I yelled "Maverick" to my girlfriend, but then realized she was at work and I was alone.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm starting to see them around my area. But only a few. It's my understanding that Carvana has the rest of them in a vending machine somewhere.
How true that appears to be as Carvana has the sum total of 18 listed in our area.....
And so it goes.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had kind of a disappointing experience yesterday. We took our son to college up in Indianapolis yesterday. On the way back on I-69 between Bloomington and Washington IN, a Velocity Blue Mav caught up to me. I looked out my window as they drove by, prepared to wave, give a thumbs up, etc. ....... and nothing. It's like I was just another vehicle..... LOL. For the record, it was a Lariat FX4.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is a great story! What a coincidence for two Maverick owners to find themselves in the same elevator! One thing to see another one on the road, but in an elevator . . . ?!
Great post!

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I live in a big metro area and still hardly ever see them. I drove the Mav quite a bit yesterday afternoon and saw none on the road, but I did see a Santa Cruz. :)

MustangMech

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw one today 8miles from my house (close for me) and of course it was the same color as mine, hahaha!
Sponsored