Sponsored

Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community?

Ratbones2002

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen 2 in the DFW wild and I've got my Hybrid Maverick. I saw about 15 Mavericks in downtown Dallas during the convention Ford was having back in September
Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ive seen a handful of XLs around here on the road, maybe 3-4 max. No XLTs or Lariats yet. I work next door to a Ford dealer and have seen a couple XLTs on the lot and one lariat back in the area where the delivery truck drops them but they don't last long. Gone within a day or two. Probably folks picking up their orders.

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have seen 1 in the wild, Princeton NJ area. That is it. Have been following the Mav since before it was announced and I have an order waiting to be scheduled.

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ive seen a handful of XLs around here on the road, maybe 3-4 max. No XLTs or Lariats yet. I work next door to a Ford dealer and have seen a couple XLTs on the lot and one lariat back in the area where the delivery truck drops them but they don't last long. Gone within a day or two. Probably folks picking up their orders.
Funny how the different models are sprinkled around the country. I have seen only one XL and that was at a dealer.
The white Lariat Lux Package Hybrid I showed here at the start of this thread is finally gone....
It ended up as a retail sale 10k ADM..... it took about three weeks but the dealer got the full price and then some....
Lets just say it wasn’t this poster 🤔😊
Thanks - take care ✔🇺🇸

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I saw Mr Boom’s Maverick while I was driving to the bike park
Unsure if he was driving or not

And then in the way home I saw a carbonized gray XLT

Was the first time I’d seen a Maverick while driving a Maverick

Sponsored

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw Mr Boom’s Maverick while I was driving to the bike park
Unsure if he was driving or not

And then in the way home I saw a carbonized gray XLT

Was the first time I’d seen a Maverick while driving a Maverick
✔😉

rrcobler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick LARIAT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Saw my first Maverick on the road driving to church yesterday morning in Barrington IL. It was gorgeous! I pulled up alongside at a stoplight and gave an enthusiastic thumbs up to the female driver. She gave an equally enthusiastic thumbs up response with a huge smile. Clearly, Ford Mav owners are pleased with their acquisition. I noted that the rear plate had a frame from the same dealer I ordered my Mav Lariat from which was encouraging. I have a 2/15/22 est delivery date . . . here's hoping it happens.

Pop2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my first Maverick in the wild on Friday afternoon (1/28) in NE Memphis, TN. All I could tell was that it was a white one as it was turning off the road I was on and away from me so I didn't get to identify any more specifics.

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw my first Maverick on the road driving to church yesterday morning in Barrington IL. It was gorgeous! I pulled up alongside at a stoplight and gave an enthusiastic thumbs up to the female driver. She gave an equally enthusiastic thumbs up response with a huge smile. Clearly, Ford Mav owners are pleased with their acquisition. I noted that the rear plate had a frame from the same dealer I ordered my Mav Lariat from which was encouraging. I have a 2/15/22 est delivery date . . . here's hoping it happens.
Fingers crossed and soon prayers answered for your new Ford delivery and soon it sounds like ✔🇺🇸

WW Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Land Cruiser
My Carbon Gray XL is scheduled to build the first part of March so I'll not likely see it until mid April. My friend, who ordered in August got his XLT last Thursday:
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 1643671939712

Also, my brother was at Barrett Jackson and was surprised at all the attention the Maverick was getting:
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 1643671971335

Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 1643671964804

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Carbon Gray XL is scheduled to build the first part of March so I'll not likely see it until mid April. My friend, who ordered in August got his XLT last Thursday:
1643671939712.jpeg

Also, my brother was at Barrett Jackson and was surprised at all the attention the Maverick was getting:
1643671971335.jpeg

1643671964804.png
My office is about 2 miles from Barrett Jackson....Temped to go, but the extra traffic made me too angry. Not surprised the Mav got attention, they're still quite rare to see in the wild around here. Did see 3 Lamborhini Urus on the way home though, if that tells you anything about Scottsdale.

WW Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Land Cruiser
My office is about 2 miles from Barrett Jackson....Temped to go, but the extra traffic made me too angry. Not surprised the Mav got attention, they're still quite rare to see in the wild around here. Did see 3 Lamborhini Urus on the way home though, if that tells you anything about Scottsdale.
Yep - I've never been (my Brother goes every year) but I thought it was always about the collector cars? Seems odd to have a brand new Maverick next to a 23 window VW bus?

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep - I've never been (my Brother goes every year) but I thought it was always about the collector cars? Seems odd to have a brand new Maverick next to a 23 window VW bus?
They have all kinds of things up for auction. The rare stuff gets the media attention.

AugMec

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Augustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a lariat hybrid the first week of November and have been patiently waiting since to see one in real life as the dealer didn’t have one in stock when I placed my order. However, after not seeing any on the road before/during/after work in Palm Beach and surrounding counties, i was starting to think the maverick and all the videos/post/pictures online were a figment of my imagination.
Then suddenly, on my way home from work on Monday I saw one in the wild! It looked like it was ordered from the same dealer (Mullinax Ford) as me too. Unless that was also a figment of my imagination, I’m glad to see it in person and can’t wait for mine to come in.

Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? AF3AEBC2-4974-4257-9906-342F5C5E7D5F

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have seen 3 (not sure if hybrid or ecoboost) in the wild and 1 Ecoboost I test drove at Mullinax in New Smyrna Beach. Colors gray, orange and area 51 in the wild.
Sponsored